Chapter 14: The Little Girl with the Horn

After Izuku explained the ordeal with Momo's pregnancy, Sir Nighteye surprisingly immediately understood and told them to just take this day off.

They both thanked Sir Nighteye over the phone.

They decided to visit the hospital to see how the baby is doing and to see what gender it is.

However, they received excellent news after they had finished her exam.

Doctor: Congratulations, Mrs. Midoriya Yaoyorozu. I am happy to say that you are blessed with healthy twins. One male and one female. However, I have a question. Do either of you know whether you possess recessive alleles for animal related quirks? Apparently Mrs. Midoriya Yaoyorozu has recessive alleles for a quirk of that sort. Mr. Midoriya Yaoyorozu, I would like to examine you as well.

Izuku: All right, then.

After Izuku's examination, the doctor was surprised at the results.

Doctor: Fascinating. Mr. Midoriya Yaoyorozu, you also appear to wield an animal related quirk that is recessive. Your recessive traits for quirks have moved onto the children meaning that the chances of them having animal related quirks has increased to a 50/50.

Momo: Aww! They're gonna be our little kitsunes, Izu! They're gonna look so precious!

She hugged Izuku as he hugged her back and the doctor smiled at the sight.

Doctor's mind: Ahh young love. Such a powerful thing. They seem to really love each other. You never see love as pure as this nowadays. These two are gonna have a happy family.

Izuku and Momo, with a smile got up and bowed as they thanked the doctor as he waved them goodbye.

Momo went full Mama mode as she and Izuku had gone to the mall to shop for their future child's necessities.

They were both smiling as they walked around. The two of them had bags among bags among bags of baby clothes and outfits both male and female. The married couple were walking down the sidewalk until Izuku felt something crash by his foot.

Both of them looked and saw a little girl with white hair who looked malnourished and in ripped clothes. She looked at them with fear.

Momo being a future Mama let her motherly instincts kicked in as she slowly kneeled to her level she looked scared still but she was calmer due to the smile they displayed for her.

Momo: Hi. My name is Momo. This is my husband, Izuku. What's yours?

The little girl responded with a bit of a quiver in her voice.

???: E-E-E-Eri.

Izuku knelt down as he asked a question.

Izuku: Do you have a family?

Eri looked down and shook her head no as the two lovebirds looked on in worry.

Bloodhound triggered again and he scanned what it was. Three men had exited from a door and was walking and looking around. Possibly for Eri.

Izuku: That bad man is looking for you right

Eri looked behind her in shock and tears rained. She latched onto Momo as she hugged her back and Izuku gave them both a hug.

Eri had never felt such a feeling. This feeling. . .it was so new to her. When they broke the hug she felt sad. Izuku then gave her something and unwrapped her bandages and placed it on her wrist.

She tried to step away, but she really didn't want to.

She looked at her wrist and saw what seemed to be a special watch.

Izuku then placed his hands on her shoulders as Momo caressed her cheeks.

Izuku: Eri, we need you to stay strong. We are not letting the bad man get to you. I am letting that happen. Momo get out here. I don't want either of you four getting. Go back home, you two. I'll explain the situation to Sir Nighteye. Apparently we have a run in with the Shie Hassaikai.

Eri tilted her head in visible confusion when he mentioned there were four people. Four? Who and where are the other two?

Izuku: Eri: Go with Mama, Papa will see what they're doing

Those words hit Eri really hard. She never had a Papa or Mama before. She looked up to Momo as Momo picked her up and they took a taxi and went back to the mansion.

Luckily they ran just before the three could see them run.

Izuku bleed in with the crowd so's to not stand out. He glared at them intently, analyzing the way they looked. He knew all of them due to Special Forces.

The most noticable thing that he noticed was that all three wore plague mask beaks, a signature thing that represented the Hassaikai. There was a buff man who had a build that was comparable to All Might.

Izuku: Kendo Rappa. Former underworld fighter turned villain bodyguard.

He analyzed the next person. The shortest of the three. He wore all black his head covered by a hat and cloak as well as goggles to help cover his identity.

Izuku: Just because you cover entire body, doesn't mean you're not well known . . .Nemoto.

The final man he analyzed was wearing a brown cotton zip up jacket with purple fluff on the hoodie over a black tux. He also wore white doctor's gloves.

Izuku: Last but not least, the leader of Shie Hassaikai. Kai Chisaki, son of the former boss of these Yakuza. Just what were they doing to Eri.

He then walked away as it began to downpour with rain. Izuku didn't actually mind. The pitter patter of the raindrops hitting the surface was quite alleviating.

He looked back and saw that the three were still looking for Eri with such desperation that he started to grab the people's attention. They realized this and they began to leave.

Izuku could use this valuable information. He could begin a raid on the business. See what they were using Eri for.

-With Momo-

They had returned home to the mansion. She introduced Eri to her parents as her parents had gushed over. But she didn't tell them her and Izuku's surprise. Good thing her parents assumed that all those shopping bags were clothes for Eri.

They left and had signed the adoption papers for Izuku and Momo and handed them to Momo who placed them in a super secure safe.

Momo had given Eri a shower and created some new sets of clothes for her. Eri was hugging Momo as Momo patted her heard gently.

Eri: Is it okay if I can call you Mama. I never had a Mama before. Or a Papa. Can he be my Papa?

Momo: Absolutely Eri! You are our child now.

Eri: M-Mama, b-before we left, P-Papa said "you four", what did he mean.

Momo smiled gently as she placed her to sleep and she crawled into bed with her.

Momo: That's because you will have a new brother and sister arriving in few months. You will be a big sister soon.

Eri yawned as she snuggled near Momo.

Eri: I can't wait to be a big sister, Mama.

Just then Izuku came into the room soaking wet as Momo cautiously got up and kissed Izuku and began to stroll to the bathroom.

Momo: Oh, my poor Izuku must be cold. How about you and I take a nice long hot soak in the bath?

Izuku nodded as they both undressed and took their soak. After half an hour of relaxing, they got out and put on their PJ's as they then got in bed gently without waking Eri as Momo spooned from one side and Izuku spooned Momo. They then kissed each other and their neely adopted daughter good night.

Izuku had already given a briefing to Nighteye and they were planning the raid ahead of time.

Izuku's mind: Your temporary reign of terror ends soon, Chisaki. Just you wait. You, too Shigaraki. The villains drew first blood. The heroes will be the ones to draw last blood now.