Prologue

A/N This story was requested by @lorenzo4521. I kind of combined some of his ideas with mine. I hope that's fine

Izuku Midoriya was your average human being. But in his world, you are nothing but trash. Discarded in an empty lot closed off from society. Others telling you what you can or can't become.

You are WORTHLESS.

He had to learn this the hard way. At the age of 4. His mother had taken to see doctor to find out what his quirk is.

That was the day his life began tumbling down like an avalanche.

The doctor told him and his mother that he wasn't getting a quirk anytime soon. Every night his mother would beat him, berating with such words that can pierce even the most cruelest of people.

His childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugou was no better. After he found out he was quirkless, he and his band of bullies began torturing his life with their quirks.

He always cried himself to sleep and he planned to run away. However, he couldn't do it. Even when when his mother hurt him, he still loved her.

-2 years later-

Inko began to regret everything she had to her son. She realized that if he were to leave, she wouldn't forgive herself. She wept as her mind began flashing back through the times that she had physically and verbally abused.

Izuku heard all of this crying and ran as fast as he could to his mother's room. As he opened the door he saw his mom on her kness, her face in her hands.

When she moved her face away from her hands, she saw Izuku. She immediately wrapped her arms around her sweet child.

Inko: I'm sorry, Izuku. I am so sorry.

As she broke the hug between them, she pulled an envelope and a box covered in wrapping paper from her desk drawer and gave them to Izuku.

Inko: Izuku, promise me something. Promise me that you will become a hero, no matter what.

Izuku hugged his mom as tears poured from his face.

Izuku: Of course, Mom. I will become a hero for you. I forgive for everything you have done. I love you, Mom, from the bottom of my heart.

Inko: Thank you, Izuku. I love you . . . . .my sweet cinnamon roll. Now to go sleep sweetheart.

Izuku gave his mom a kiss on the cheek and told her goodnight.

Inko smiled at Izuku's pure heart of gold as she went to sleep, the most peaceful she has ever had.

-6 years later-

Izuku was now in middle school and the bullying still progressed. He became slightly quiet at school but he still spoke to his mother a lot and recuperated some of the lost time.

One night, Izuku was out eating dinner with his mom and were returning home when something unexpected happened.

His head hurt and his brain told him that there was danger around. Looked around in every every direction until he saw the doorway.

He then saw his mother in front of the door. This made his adrenaline kicked in.

Izuku: MOM DON'T GO IN!

But it was too late. When his mom entered an explosion occurred and she was blasted back. The noise attracted the other residents as they were shocked by this event.

She crashed into a random car and was dazed. Izuku ran up to her with fear across his face.

Izuku: Mom!