Chapter 11: Recon Mission; Fighting the Ringleader

Izuku: How did he get kidnapped? Wasn't he with you guys?

Kirishima: Yeah he and I were trying to help calm down Tokoyami and Dark Shadow. Once we knocked out Tokoyami, A little ball was thrown at Bakugou and he suddenly disappeared. We found the villain who did this, but he somehow managed to escape.

Izuku: Shit! That does seem like a problem. I might be able to locate him with a little help.

Momo: I am my little Zuzu's protector. I'll happily come with you, my sweet.

They pecked each other on the lips as they rubbed noses.

Izuku/Momo: I love you, Momo/Izuku.

They both laughed as they said it in synchronization.

Kaminari: I hate to interrupt, but you do remember we have a missing classmate on-----!!!!!

Momo had grabbed Izuku's combat knife from his hero outfit as she pinned Kaminari onto the wall. He nearly pissed himself.

Momo: Don't you DARE interrupt me and Izu's special time because the next time you do. . .

She angrily stabbed the wall near Kaminari's head as the entire class sweat dropped.

Momo: That just might be your testicles. Understood?

Kaminari in great fear nodded quickly.

Momo: Good. She then pulled the combat knife and put it back in Izuku's hero suit. She then climbed into Izuku's lap and straddle him while hugging him.

Izuku grew an erection, but good thing Momo's ass and the blanket covered it. Bad news was that it popped out of his hospital pants and his touching Momo's pussy.

Momo realized this, but did not say anything so she could keep this to herself.

Momo: Luckily for you, my hubby is a Special Forces soldier. He might have done some recon missions.

Izuku nodded as he blushed at how Momo knew him so well.

Momo: See? My cinnamon roll can do it!

Kirishima: But who might join us on this journey? I'll go because Bakugou trusts me. Who else wants to join

Tokoyami: I'll go.

Iida: As will I to mak sure everything goes in order.

Just then an unexpected voice rang in.

???: I will go too.

Everyone looked at the doorway to see everyone's resident Kirby, Uraraka.

Momo: Okay. I think five is sufficient enough. Anymore than that will grab the attention of both the heroes and villains. Wait, which ones escaped?

Tokoyami: I man who claimed to be a magician. And a green scaly lizard sort of person.

Kirishima: I think there names were Mr. Compress for the magic man and Spinner for the lizard dude.

Izuku just remembered something.

Izuku: What happened to the villains we apprehended? What happened to Toga, Dabi and Muscular?

Uraraka: I think the girl and the fire guy were fakes and the big blonde man is real and got transferred to Tartarus. How did you defeat him, Deku?

Momo: Deku!?

She glared at Uraraka as she immediately apologized to the boy.

Uraraka: I'm sorry! I meant Midoriya! It's just that Bakugou always called you Deku and I thought it was your name!