Chapter 9: The Soldier and His Wife vs Toga and Dabi

The pair of heroes stood their ground against the pair of villains as they they kept staring at each other, lever losing sight.

Toga threw her knives at Izuku as he managed to dodge them all. She was about to go tossing again until Momo ran toward her and dropped kicked her into a nearby tree.

Likewise, Izuku dodged all of Dabi's controlled cremation orbs with great agility. Izuku then pulled out his combat knife from the right boot of his hero suit.

Izuku: All right! I won't be pulling any punches! I'm going to give everything I've got!

Dabi: That's the spirit! Be a worthy sacrifice to the cause!

Dabi then shot a trail of blue flames as Izuku rolled out of the way. He activated Full Cowling, and with great speed, slashed through Dabi's left arm. Blood seeped out of the cut as Izuku then climbed up a tree to use the darkness to his advantage.

Dabi: Stop playing games with me kid! I am not the kind of person you take lightly!

Not far from home, I mean, not far from where Izuku and Momo were having their duel, Momo and Toga were already battered and bruised. Toga took some of Momo's blood and had transformed into her. Making this a rather interesting matchup.

As Momo and Toga fought, Toga stopped only to cop a feel of her breasts. Momo's breasts, I mean . . .Oh you get the point.

Toga(Momo): Wow, Momo! You sure do have nice boobies. Although, personally, I prefer Ochako's ass and Tsu's tongue. However, my number one favorite thing is BLOOD! I love to kill people just to see them bleed.

Momo was getting angry and frustrated with this girl.

Momo: You sick, demented murdering freak!

Toga put a hand to her chest and fake gasped.

Toga(Momo): How rude!

Soon the time limit to Toga's impersonation of Momo ran out. Toga shrugged as she spoke to herself.

Toga: Oh well, might as well get some more! Come here!

She slashed at Momo's head, but Momo ducked and punched her in the breasts. Toga stepped back in horror and pain.

Momo also try to hit Toga overhead but the blonde dodged and did the same thing to Momo. With that out of the way, they returned to their battle of Amazonian fury.

Despite putting forth all of her best efforts, Momo fell down to the ground as Toga looked over to where Izuku was supposed to be.

Toga: After I'm done with you, I'm going to make your little dimwitted boyfriend my personal bidet. Maybe I might make that cowboy pump a baby in me then kill him.

This made Momo's homicidal rage become unleashed once again. She she then ran at Toga and threw herself to catch her off guard.

Momo created some boxing gloves and hit Toga in the face multiple time(not with enough force to break her skull, by the way). She then took them off as she began to and I quote "slap some sense into her".

Momo: IZUKU. . . . .IS. . . . . .NOT. . .. . . A. . . . .TOY . . . . .YOU. . . . .PSYCHOTIC. . . . . . BITCH. . . . . . OF A. . . . . . . WHORE! AND. . . . HE . . ..SURE. . . . AS. . . .HELL. . . WILL. . . . .NOT. . . .GET. . . . YOU . . . . PREGNANT!

Underneath Momo, laid a bloody and knocked out Toga. She stood up as she spat right next to blondes head.

Momo then grabbed her legs as she started to drag Toga to Izuku's direction.

Momo: That honor goes to me, his wifey!

(A/N: She didn't pregnant the first time they had sex because it was a safe day for her)