Chapter 6: Izuku and the 2 Mysterious Hitmen

Izuku was right now sitting with Momo in class and both were smiling with not a care in the world. After the visit from Tartarus Prison they went on a week of dates.

Aizawa: All right. As you all should clearly know by now, we will be holding the Sports Festival. All must participate except for one. Midoriya, you are needed in Nezu's office. Yaoyorozu you can accompany him. Right now.

They both headed to Nezu's office and once they made it, the small white bear mouse creature looked up and smiled.

Nezu: Hello, you two. It is a pleasure to meet you. Midoriya, the reason I called you here is because I have tragic news. Your teacher, Mr. John Rambo has been killed. Him and the rest of your allies.

Izuku close his eyes and tears flowed from them whilst Momo hugged her hubby in her breasts

Momo: Let the the tears flow, baby. There's no need to feel ashamed about emotions.

Nezu then pulled what seemed to be a birthday card. Both looked at the card with puzzling expressions. The intelligent creature opened the card and taped inside it was a disc.

Nezu: Some anonymous person sent this. This was John's last report before being KIA.

He then placed the disc in his computer as audio soon started to play.

Rambo(Audio): This is John Rambo. Izuku, if you are hearing this, that means I have been hunted and executed. We have been targeted by 2 unknown entities and most of the troops have already collapsed. I am the only one left. They do not of your whereabouts. For I have deleted every file there was about you here. You are safe. Do not go after the predator. Or else you'll become prey. Izuku, you were a great kid. Too bad my time has come. I wanted to get to know you a little better seeing as how you were mute. To be honest, I saw you as more of a son than a partner. I have done some very bad things. Sins you can't even comprehend. I'm beyond saving, Kiddo. But you have your whole life ahead of you. Don't end up like me. Semper Fi, John Rambo. Over and out.

Izuku punched the closest wall and drilled a hole in it and breathed. He then pulled his fist out and looked at it with dead souless eyes.

Izuku: I need to find them. I'll bring them to justice. I know I may not become the #1 hero, but rank doesn't matter. The lives of many do. Do you know where and when they will bury.

Nezu: That is why I'm drawing you both out of the festival. These hitmen are still on the loose and your teacher's funeral will not be held unless they are stopped. If they are some part of an even bigger organization, then the consequences of you two participating can be severe. Midoriya, you will be trained by All Might. He has something special to give you before commencing training. Meet him at the Beta-7 test site. I suggest you accompany him, Yaoyorozu.

Momo: Yes, Principal Nezu.

Izuku and Momo left and went off to meet All Might.

Momo: I can't believe you are going to be trained by the Number 1 Hero himself.

Izuku: It's quite a surprise for me as well. However, I do wonder what the gift Nezu mentioned was. They soon arrived at the Beta-7 test site. Where All Might stood with Aizawa and Snipe.

Snipe: Hey, kid.

Aizawa: At ease, soldier.

AM: WHY, HELLO THERE, YOUNG MIDORIYA AND YOUNG YAOYOROZU! SO, YOUNG MIDORIYA! ARE YOU READY TO BEGIN TRAINING!

Izuku: Ready as I'll ever be, sir.

AM: SPLENDID! BUT FIRST LET ME GIVE YOU SOMETHING AS WELL AS EXPLAIN!

He then turned into his signature skinny form. The married couple were not expecting this. AT ALL.

Momo: All Might, is that really you?

Izuku: What happened?

AM: First of all, call me Toshinori when I'm like this, understand?

He then lowered down the top of his hero outfit and what was revealed was astonishingly concerning. There was a red spot that seemed to be caving itself in.

Toshi: I got this wound from a fight five years ago. Ever since then, I have been looking for a worthy successor for the quirk I possess. . . One For All. Only few people know of this power. My wife for example. Ooh boy she was not happy with me once. Anyway, I chose you Izuku Midoriya. Please be the one to wield One For All.

Izuku: I will accept the inherited power. I will train as hard as I can in order to catch up with everyone else.

Toshi then pulled a strand'o hair off his head and gave it to Izuku.

Izuku: What?

Toshi: To attain the power, you must have the previous user's DNA within you.

Izuku: Strange, but okay.

He grabbed the piece of hair and ate it and due to quick metabolism he already had the power.

Izuku: I always wanted to do this.

He then cocked his fist back as he yelled out some words.

Izuku: Detroit Smash!

He then let out a gust of wind from the punch as he launched it upward. Luckily, he wasn't injured.

Toshi: Impressive. You must have done some serious training. Most new users would lose their limbs if they did a crazy stunt like that.

Momo: ARE YOU SAYING THAT MY IZUKU COULD HAVE KILLED HIMSELF?!

Izuku: Jesus, luckily that didn't happen. So what are we going to do now?

Toshi then returns to his buff form. All Might laughed.

AM: We shall train until the Sports Festival ends! Now let's find somewhere else to train! Let's go outdoors!

And they soon departed and Snipe followed along. Aizawa didn't want to deal with returning Momo to the stadium.

Aizawa: Yaoyorozu, you are exempt from the Sports Festival if you so wish. You can either go back or. .

He then saw the nearest bench and pulled out his yellow sleeping bag from seemingly out of nowhere as he gently placed it flat on the bench and crawled in.

Momo: Or?

Aizawa: You can stay and watch as well as train for a bit with them as well.

Momo: No objections to that!

Momo then ran outdoors to follow them as Aizawa snuggled inside his sleeping bag and smiled.

Aizawa: This is nice.

-Back at the arena-

Present Mic was announcing the competitions with Ms. Joke and he felt right at home.

After the Sports Festival was completed, they all went back home.

Izuku was currently watching Ed Edd n Eddy and Momo was on his lap. Both laughing carelessly and united. Soon they went off to sleep.

Izuku was being big spoon as he couldn't sleep for a wink. He kept thinking about who was targeting Rambo. Right now Momo was pressed up against his body as she said a nickname he hadn't heard in a long time.

Momo: I love you. . .my cinnamon roll. I always will, no matter what.

Izuku let out small tears and smiled as he kissed the back of Momo's shoulder as he hugged her lovingly and said in her ear.

Izuku: I love you too, my ravenette.

He may as well tell her tomorrow about how much that nickname means to him. Right now he needed some sleep

-End of Chapter-

(A/N: I am not revealing the 2 hitmen's identity yet. Also I may be ending this story after the end of the All For One battle. But Eri as you know will still be adopted just like in every other story.)