Chapter 8: Gathering Intel and Assault on the Camp

Izuku and Momo were having a rough start with their trip. They had to run through the forest either through fight or flight. Granted Izuku sensed where all the danger was due to Bloodhound, but it still a terrible start.

They finally made it to the camp where they met the Wild Wild Pussycats. And Kota, a child who Kaminari who introduced himself to, only to get a punch to the balls.

As the electric boy was writhing in pain, Iida provided assistance and yelled at the child.

Iida: YOU FIEND OF A CHILD! ATTACKING A MAN'S SCROTUM IS UNFORGIVABLE!

After getting an ice pack for his nuts, the boys and the girls were in the hots springs separated. Momo wanted to be with Izuku, but she sadly had to endure it until they decided to leave.

-Girl's side-

Mina: Ahh! Finally, we get to relax and have a nice hot soak.

Jirou: Training is so very tiresome!

Ochako: Yep! Sure is nice to relax. Hey Tsu, is the water too hot for you?

Tsu: Ribbit, no! It's perfect. Toru?

Toru: It's the absolute best! What do you think Yaomomo?

Momo: It's. . .nice. To say the least.

Momo's Mind: I wish me and Izuku can have our own private time in a hot spring. Ooh, we'll get all nice and steamy and make love with passion. Our bodies clashing with passionate love and warm dew covering out bodies.

Momo had a lewd face as the girls looked on if confusion but ignored it and went with their girly conversations.

-Boy's side-

Izuku, right now was in the water and had been sitting away as far as he can from the other boys for one reason.

He did not want to feel awkward about his body

That's when Kaminari decided to prank them. Kaminari hopped out of the water and called out to them.

Kaminari: Hey, watch this.

He then dropped his towel as everyone looked away.

Iida: THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE, KAMINARI! PUT THAT TOWEL BAVK ON AT ONCE!

Kaminari then snickered.

Kaminari: You haven't felt the best part yet!

He then started charging his electricity. Bloodhound activated but Izuku knew what was happening.

Izuku's mind: 🎶Fuck this shit, I'm out!🎶

So as fast as he could, he hopped out of the water and Kaminari stupidly cannonballed into the hot spring.

Electrocuting every boy there except Izuku and a certain grape. Izuku heard the perverted giggling from Mineral and he looked up as he saw that he was more than halfway to the top of the barrier that split the males from the females. He activated Bloodhound to see if there were any faster ways to get up there.

He then saw some parts of the barrier that were misplaced thanks to Kaminari's prank.

Izuku: Thanks a lot, Kaminari!

He then climbed at blinding speed using One for All and got to the top. When Mineta got there, Izuku was waiting as the short male began sweating. Izuku easily slapped his hand as Mineta let go of the ball and he fell.

On Bakugou's face.

Izuku noticed the angry demonic eyes the Blonde, Nuclear Pomeranian had and so out of soldier's intuition and training, hopped over to the girls side and into the water as this shocked and scared most of the girls but made Momo's day entirely.