Chapter 1: Izuku's New Protector?!

By the time they made it to the mansion, it was nighttime.

As they made their way to her mansion, Izuku had a childlike sense of wonder when he saw what a mansion looked like.

Momo giggled at his childish demeanor.

Momo's mind: who would have thought that he can be innocent and cute as well as hot and sexy at the same time?

Momo: So Izuku, what do you want to be?

Izuku at her and smiled. A smile that Momo subconsciously claimed as hers.

Izuku: I want to be a hero.

Momo: What exactly is your quirk, Hon-Izuku?

Izuku: My quirk is Bloodhound. It allows me to sense danger and avoid it as well as figure out what happened in a crime scene and find hidden details that no one ever looks for and trail my targets from afar. A 1000 mile radius, to be exact. They have no weaknesses now since I was put through Special Forces training.

Momo: Why do you want to become a hero?

Izuku: In order to protect those who can't defend themselves. To be the light in the darkness. To be an ally of justice. To protect the emotions of those who are discriminated. So they don't have to go through the pain that I have. To protect my future loved ones.

Momo blushed at that speech as she placed her right hand over his left.

Momo: That is a wonderful ambition, Izuku. I would love to see you achieve your goal. However . . .

Izuku grew concern over that however he didn't expect her to say this next bit.

Momo: Can I be your hero? I want to help you heal, Izuku. I can see it in your eyes. Pain, grief, struggle, sadness. I want to help you overcome it all. Please, Izuku let me be your hero.

What Izuku didn't know is that she really meant girlfriend as he nodded obliviously as she straddled Izuku and passionately kissed him.

Izuku was shocked, but he slowly melted into the kiss and began to reciprocate. Momo was surprised at this.

Momo's mind: Oh, my! He is a very good kisser! Our first kiss feels so heavenly!

They then slipped their tongues into each other's mouths and began to clash. She began dry humping him

Neither of them knew however that the limo stopped at the door step and the door soon opened to reveal Momo's parents.

Mr. Y: What the hell is going on here?

Izuku instantly stopped kissing while Momo was still going strong. When she departed she frowned.

Momo: Mm, why'd you stop, Zuzu?

Izuku, in fear, shakingly pointed at Momo's parents. She looked in the direction he pointed and she looked. She wasn't embarrassed. She simply waved to them and smiled.

Momo: Hello, Mother and Father. I would you to meet Izuku Midoriya. My first and only boyfriend.

Izuku took out his hand as Mr. Y shook it. Then he gave Momo's mother a handshake.

Mr. Y: So you're my daughter's boyfriend eh. Tell me who are your parents.

Izuku then looked down in sadness and they were confused until Momo spoke up for him.

Momo: His father was never there for him and his mother died in that explosion 3 years ago. He was then trained by a man by the name of John Rambo from the Special Forces for those 3 years.