matchmaking john

Matchmaking John

Naruto was sleeping in his bed. in naruto's dream, he was walking in a black vore thinking about his senpai girl every footstep he took. He started to hear someone within the vore.

"so your not a kid, not anymore, your not. I must say, young man, how you did with that boy name Ryuji was unexpected. Maybe you are still the same as you were."

"who said that? were are you?"

"I tell you next we meet again."

Before Naruto could say anything, he woke up, seeing the clock that it was time for school.

Naruto was looking for his senpai girl. He was wandering around until he finds her at the gardening club talking to the gardening club leader.

"you have got to be kidding me!" Naruto said to himself as he was listening to them.

"hey, senpai, have you been thinking about joining my club?" john asks her.

"I don't know. I've been still trying to get over Ryuji." senpai said.

"don't worry, I'm sure he just been busy with school work last week. After all, High school for the next nine weeks is supposed to be more active around this time of year. Why not I show you some of my favorite places here." john said.

"Sure, I would like to walk around anywhere," senpai said as they both left, Naruto notes someone else was also spying behind the new hedges.

It was a girl that had Messi brown hair, brown eyes, "oh John why won't you notice me?"

Naruto overheard and wonder, "wait a second does that girl have a crush on John?"

He followed her until she was with her other girls and Naruto hide behind a tree.

"Hey Uekiya Engeika, are you done stop spying on your boyfriend?" One of the other females ask.

"He's not my boyfriend but I wish he was," Uekiya said as she blush a bit.

"Why don't you talk to him?" A pink hair girl ask.

"I would but I think he already has a crush on someone else, I heard he was trying to ask her on Friday under the cherry tree," Uekiya said and that made Naruto growl as he could not imagine what his life would be if that was to happen.

The girls walk away and Naruto was left there wondering what was he going to do now.

There was a wood chipper maybe he could push John in and let the wood chipper do the rest or he could... Naruto shook his head realizing none of those plans could work.

He needs to make sure he does not get caught and not get into big trouble with these kind of ideas, besides John doesn't seem to be that much of a threat.

Soon after Ryuji had came over with a smile, "hey Naruto, how's it going?"

"I'm all right," Naruto said as he was looking away and not happy at all.

"I noticed you were spy on those girls? I remember what you told me but...?" Ryuji was cut off.

"No! I'm just trying to figure out that girl that has a crush on John," Naruto said.

"Wait the leader of the garden club might second BFF?" Ryuji said in a surprise.

"Look that girl has a crush on John and I'm trying to find a way to get her with him because John also has a crush on senpai too," naruto said as he couldn't believe he just emitted that.

Ryuji look down for a second, "oh... I see," he now had a smirk on his face, "why didn't you ask me? I do know John well enough."

Naruto look at him with a surprise look, "wait you'll actually help me?"