it's getting worse

it's getting worse

Naruto couldn't believe it; this fifth rival of his was terrible.

Couldn't he ever get a break from his rivals always trying to win over his senpai girl?

As he was sitting in his room, he began to recall a lot of information about the student while writing it all down.

How did he know about him? Well, it's because he was very well-known throughout the school, and last year all the students were talking about him a lot.

Granted Naruto never really cared and there was no reason for them to hang out, simply because they were never partners on any missions, but now he's going to have to try to get close to him.

He wrote down everything he knew and the information that Info-chan had given him.

Full Name: Hibiki Uta Ongaku

He came from a very poor family; his father could not keep a job, and his mother struggled to make money

However, he made a lot of money when he started performing on the streets.

Soon he was getting contracts to sing and perform all over Japan.

This helped him get into the school he is in today, and he has dreams of becoming a successful K-Pop singer and exploring the world to spread his music.

Very popular and very social around the school, when he's not performing he goes to some of the other clubs to hang out with them.

Friends with almost everyone in the school, including the delinquents.

He was definitely a social butterfly, as he desired to be friends with everyone.

Naruto knew already that he would be a tough target compared to his other rivals, he would always be surrounded by people.

This would make him hard to get rid of if he's always going to be surrounded by other students.

Naruto knew he had to think carefully about this.

Nights.

Naruto was fast asleep, the sooner he was back up and fully energized, the sooner he would head to school to start planning things out.

In his dream

Being back into the darkness where he could hear the demon's voice once again.

"You know something, it is only going to get harder, All you have to do is spill someone blood and you already have someone you can take all your anger out on without even getting caught, All your frustrations of dealing with these rivals boys would end if you would just do it with your own hands," Kurama said as he tried to get Naruto to do what he wanted.

Before naruto had a chance to say anything, he woke up and he had to get ready for school.

Naruto was just having this weird feeling and his gut and to him it was weird, he knew as more rivals he had to deal with he would start feeling more emotions, all the kind of emotions that he had long lost.