it begins

naruto was getting himself dressed into his school uniform after he was done he made himself an egg sandwich for the long walk to school, as he was walking on the sidewalk he soon saw Ryuji talking to his senpai girl, he got close up to them but not enough to let them noticing he was listening to their conversation.

"Hey, my senpai girl how it been I haven't seen you all summer," Ryuji said as he had his hand up for a Hi-five but she didn't raise her hand up, "come on don't leave me hanging senpai."

Ryuji stops as he looks at her, "are you alright senpai you don't act like yourself today."

"im sorry I just haven't got much sleep last night," she said as she yawned a little.

"did you stay up playing video games again? because..." he was cut off by her.

"Please don't go over the story back when we were in Middle School again once you started you don't stop going over the whole time I oversleep," she said as all three across the street to school.

"ok fine I guess I don't have to say it the hundred times," he said as she replies back to it.

"Actually it was a hundred and two," she said.

"What! have you been counting on me!?" he asks as she started giggling, "lol really funny my senpai girl, but anyway besides that, I want you to come to see me at the school rooftop at lunchtime, got it?" Ryuji asks.

"Why do you want me to come for lunch on the rooftop?" she asks.

"you see, just be there on time and don't fall asleep on me ok," Ryuji said as they got to school.

"don't worry I won't, I will be there," she said.

"good," Ryuji said.

later they all were in the school plaza, naruto was having his eyes on his senpai girl behind a tree as he was thinking about how to get rid of that boy.

'maybe I should try to follow him around until he alone he alone,' naruto thought as he saw Ryuji left so he follows him.

Ryuji went to his classroom coming up with his plans to give her senpai lunch, there were five other students in the classroom, naruto knew he counted do anything with all the other teens here.

a red hair boy came in to talk to Ryuji as naruto went to sitting at his desk pretending to be on his iPhone as he really was listening to Ryuji and the other boy talk.

the redhead boy walks up to Ryuji, "hey, Ryuji."

"hey Haruta, did you find my cat keychain in the hedge maze yet?" Ryuji asks.

"no I haven't sorry, Ryuji why did you went in the hedge maze are you scared of it?" Haruta asks him.

"yes, but I lost a bet with the rainbow six girls and I had no choice but to go in," Ryuji explained.