I'm sorry

Ok, guys, this is not a chapter, but it's me ending the fan fiction.

I am going to explain why I lost interested. And I will at the very least. Give you the Explain what was the ending and some of the secrets In this found fiction so you're not left Wondering what was going on that you're not going to see.

Around back in September, The creator of yandere simulator was Expose for grooming, a minor as well. Said a lot of disgusting things to this. 16 year old girl.

There was a lot of evidence and voice recordings that was proven to be true.

In other words, me And many other people are disgusted and disappointed with the creator of the game.

Yanderedev has no excuse for what Yes done And when I found this out I had lost all interest in the game And in this fanfiction.

I thought about continuing on this story for a while because I was getting close to the ending. And I did not just wanted to end it.

But as time went on I decided you know what I can't keep doing this.

Now look, I'm going to just explain what the plot. What the fan fiction was going to be and how it's going and just in case anyone was left wondering.

With the current river being the cousin of Naruto's lover.

She wanted to protect her cousin and did not want any man coming near her Is cousin especially what happened recently.

Naruto was going to prove to her that he Would protect her Cousin and care deeply about her.

She was also working with one of the teachers which helped her got into the school so she could be around our cousin more.

At the end, she would have been convinced and stopped working with the teach year as there was a plan to find out what was going on in the school For what's been going on the past few weeks.

The next rival was going to be the teacher who helped the cousin got into school.

The last two rivals the cousin and teacher Do not have a crush on narto love Interest Wanting to make that perfectly clear.

I always explain about the cousin. But the teacher was being a teacher looking and protecting his students.

He had suspicions about Naruto for a while as he's been keeping a close eye on him for a while.

For what's been going on for the past few weeks. Something was not right with Naruto and the teacher started to see it.

He started to go into Naruto's history as well find out what was his number to the school website.

Remember what Naruto did a few weeks when he got a student? Expelled with posting things on the website?

The teacher would want to find out who exactly posted it And so nor do I have to find a way to break into the school. But now he no longer trusses info chan He's been now getting Suspicion of her.

She's been refusing to say things and giving them answers to certain things that he wants answers to.

Eventually he gets what he needs. Dispose the evidence that he was the one who did it and delete his account.

The teacher has nothing to prove that nor to did anything so he eventually give up.

The next rival I will be honest did not had much of idea But then It came into me and I absolutely liked the idea.

He was psychic and found Out who naruto was but decided to give up And let nor do I have a chance at happiness.

He was interested in Cherry possum tree and Legend.

He was going to be talking about. Mitch and legends and the 2 would have become friends.

The next rival was Sasuke

Sasuke Uchiha Had full knowledge Of what North was doing and Naruto had found out that info Chan was working with konaha.

Sasuke Was falling in love with naruto's lover And what's gonna do whatever it takes to win her heart.

Naruto Had lost it and came up with a plan to finally get rid of him no matter what it take.

He finally spills blood and vomits. Black vomit and it turns out it was the 9 tail foxes essence.

The demon fox was finally free and Naruto became one himself.

It turns out this was all part of the curse.

Kurama Is the last and final rival.

All the students disappeared from the school and naruto has to find them.

He confronts Kurama and info Chan On the rooftop where the truth was finally revealed.

info Chan was Naruto Sister and as it turns out, she was trying to help Naruto. This hold her time and get her brother back.

The curse was caused due to conaha treatment, and when Naruto finally broke, the curse was activated.

Kurama Explains the real reason why he came all the way to Japan was not by just some weird coincidence of him wandering, but rather the curse brought him here to find his lover.

If Naruto didn't, he would have lost all sense of living by the end of the year and his heart would give out.

The 10 rivals were also part of the curse.

The truth was A 1000 years ago there was a woman and a peasant boy who fell in love under a cherry tree.

The peasant did whatever it take to protect her from 10 rivals who wanted to win her heart.

Kurama Had found a special necklace which would have turned him and her into demon foxes and live forever But it can only happen by spilling blood.

Kurama I'd always kept the necklace. And that's how Naruto was under the curse as well. Why he turned into a ninth of fox when you finally killed Sasuke.

Naruto's sister explains the reason why konaha wants them is because of the child a prophet, but spilling blood was the only way he could have become strong enough in time.

She did not did this though just for the The prophet, but also she wanted her brother back.

Kurama Made a deal with Naruto if they fought under the cherry tree. Whoever kills the other first would be the winner.

Both have Katanos And fought each other at the end Naruto won, It turns out though he won because Kurama Let him won as That was his plan all along.

Kurama Could finally be reunited with his lover again as He see her Is at the cherry tree were her soul was waiting there and she with the reason why the confession love story on a Friday existed.

Naruto Was able to become human again and had decided to stay in Japan and his lover found out the truth and wants to help him.

The 2 have finally come together and confess their love and everyone is happy looks up for konaha But there's nothing they can do.

The end

OK, yes, I know you guys will probably have a lot of questions. But honestly, this was just a quick explaining of how the fan fiction would have went and if I had continue on, it would have went into a lot more detail and explain a lot more better

The song's back At the concert we're hinting at the very last one About the legend of the cherry tree and Kurama.

I'm so sorry, guys that this had to be this way. But I just cannot continue working on this.

I hope you guys do understand my reason why though.