things might be going south

I hope everyone enjoyed the last chapter, once again I want to apologize that I have not been uploading more chapters on this fanfiction, I just needed to take a break but now that I'm back let's get started once again on up loading more chapters with yandere Naruto.

things might be going south

By the time it was 4:00, the classes were over and cleaning time had already passed.

Going back to the gym club and pretty much workout and practice his skills was great as Naruto definitely enjoyed it.

He was running on the track and he noticed both atsuo and ayano were sitting at the bleachers and watching him run.

Naruto blush as he was so happy that his Senpai girl was here and watching him.

It was definitely great as things seem to finally turn around but the more I thought about it, the more he knew atsuo was going to be overprotective, he knew he had to find a way to earn her trust.

After pushing himself to his limit he got exhausted, heading to the bleachers where some bottled water was for the club members.

Itachi the leader of the gym club had came over to Naruto, "I will say you have definitely improved since you first got here, keep it up and remember it will be having lifting tomorrow."

Naruto nodded before leaving, when he got to school Gates he saw both atsuo and ayano were there.

atsuo was on her phone and Naruto overheard the conversation, "the car broke down? You can't pick us up? All right fine I guess we have to walk back home."

Naruto went over to them, "hey excuse me? atsuo and ayano were you both supposed to get lift back home?"

atsuo nodded, "yes, however our parents' cars both of them broke down and now we have to walk."

"Why do I walk you both home? It would be safer for you both," Naruto suggested.

atsuo and ayano look at each other and then nodded, "all right sure me and ayano, would very much like that."

Naruto smiled as they all started to walk home, Naruto had a smiled but was hiding his excitement, before all this he will usually stalk his senpai girl home to make sure she got back safely but now he was actually walking her back home.

atsuo look at Naruto, "hey Naruto I just want to say thank you for doing this, it definitely means a lot that you care about our safety."

Naruto nodded, "well I'm always about safety, I don't like seeing people getting hurt after all."

Naruto was now frowning, he has felt guilty for how he put ayano through a few painful moments during these past 7 weeks but it was all going to eventually be worth it and she would truly get all the love she needs from him.

By the time they got home, ayano look at Naruto and wave his hand, "thank you for getting us home."

Naruto smiled and waved back, "anytime you need it."

By morning

Naruto had had arrived at school again as always, to a surprise he saw atsuo, ayano with John this time.

Naruto came a bit closer and start over here at the conversation, "So tell me John, how how did you and Uekiya got together?"

John chuckled, "I had known about her but we never really talk before but Uekiya had just a way of knowing me and I was so happy as me and her had so much in common and we even got to know each other a lot about different things, these past 6 weeks have honestly been the greatest, well except for having that one week but let's not going to talk about it."