deep thoughts

deep thoughts

Naruto just cannot believe it as he was just in his room laying on the bed, it was late at night and he still just could not believe it.

Tristan was definitely someone that he had never realized he would have to face, he had to find a way to expose him as it would be tricky to do that at school but maybe if he was able to find out where he was hiding those girls and along with any evidence.

It could be tricky since now they know is he is able to pay off people who are willing to keep their mouths shut.

It also comes with the question, Naruto still had to deal with his other rival Gregory.

Gregory was more friendly and sweet but come to think about it he did have a sister... Suddenly Naruto look at the papers remembering Gregory last name was Fischer.

Looking through the papers again he found a girl that looked just like Gregory and had the last name Fischer.

It seems this one was one of the very first that went missing and remembering the conversation Naruto overheard it made him Wonder.

"Hmmm?"

Naruto was in deep thought about all of this.

With info chan

Still in her room, still sitting there, still wondering if what she was doing was was right?

She had reasons for why she was doing everything, she had a reason why she cared about Naruto, she had a reason for being here in the first place.

Looking back at the other five boys Naruto eliminated, the first one befriending, the second one matchmaking, the third one expelling, the fourth one kidnapping and brainwash, the fifth use the other to murder him.

Now with the 6th and seven both are competing to go after her while one is completely harmless the other has other plans how he wants her.

"Why can't I be allowed to do more?" Info chan said to herself.

With headmaster

He just couldn't believe it that this had to happen to him, he works so hard to protect the school's reputation and for what has happened last week ago had completely damaged and many students are now afraid of wondering what could happen next.

No one it can have figure out why Yuto would do such a thing to anyone and then to himself.

It makes all the students Wonder are there any more like him in the school.

Every student is now being more careful and having their guard up now he had no just the last 2 days.

This was just like what happened back in 1980 when a disappearance, then six accidents, one got expelled and the other drop out.

He knew what happened to all those people they were all murdered by a girl who was obsessed with this one guy and now it seems like it's happening again but the only question is who doing it?

The headmaster heard his phone ring but decided not to answer it as it was too late to talk to anyone and knowing who could be wanting to talk at this time wasn't anything good as he knew who it was.

By morning

Naruto got up and ready for school, Naruto was walking down the street when he noticed Gregory.

Remembering what he found out yesterday and with more information to confirm last night he remembered.

Naruto realized he also needs to find a way to get rid of Gregory as well, he had no doubt one of them would plan to confess their love underneath that cherry tree on Friday.