The beginning with another rival

'another Monday and another rival,' Naruto thought as he and every other student were in the gym.

Everyone was there to mourn the loss of both Yuto and hibiki, despite what Yuto had done to hibiki, he still got mourners around his death.

The news broke out about the mysterious wounds on him, it had seen he was beating up but yet no one knows exactly what was the reason why nor what was his reason to harm and kill hibiki.

Nonetheless he was still a student of the school and was going to give the proper respect for his life being lost.

It was quite annoying honestly, Naruto was in the far back in the crowd, this was something that only happens when a student life was lost as everyone would in the school would come together and mourn, having a small little funeral in the gym.

It lasted over an hour and by the time it was done class was in session, everyone was required to go to class right away.

Naruto was annoyed walking to his classroom and with no sign of his Senpai girl.

'maybe she's only taking a day off of school?' Naruto thought as he wonder what was the reason for her not being there.

He was pretty much pissed off though at the fact he now had to deal with two boys in the same week.

He didn't know which one had the better chance but now it was three all battling together to get his Senpai girl.

Just made his blood boil, 'is this karma for not ending Yuto myself when I had the chance? Maybe I should have listened to that stupid Fox!'

By the time Naruto finally got to class, he felt more relaxed as he noticed at his senpai girl was that her table.

It made him very happy, 'she probably was on the other side, that's probably the reason why I didn't see her at the morning,' naruto thought as his mind was thinking about what happened on that night what he had done.

Maybe later he should write her a note, something that shows that he will always look after her no matter how much pain she's in.

Naruto nodded to himself thinking that would be a good idea, he started thinking of what to write as class went on.

By the time it was lunch

Naruto follow his senpai girl and to a surprise she was heading towards the fountain onto the side of the school.

It was quite beautiful, however it was quickly ruined because both of his rivals Gregory And Tristan we're already sitting down waiting for her.

Naruto was annoyed as he had to hidden himself away not to be seen by any of them.

He listened on their conversation as he hope he could get a chance to hear what they have to say to her.

"I told you this place is quiet and no one really bothers coming here to eat," Gregory said with a cheerful smile.

Naruto on the other hand got quite annoyed hearing that accent, he didn't care about people having different accents but still, the fact that this person is always sounding so happy to be around his Senpai girl was causing his blood to boil at its point.

"To be fair you didn't know you just got to this new school," she told him and he giggled.

"I know, but what do you expect I always like places like this to eat," Gregory said as he handed her a box of food.

"Huh? Did you make me lunch?" She said confused.

"It's a few kinds of new food I thought you would like, there's a sandwich that's called Fischbrötchen, it's made with fish and a variety of other ingredients such as pickles, remoulade, onions, lettuce, or horseradish, I have a few other kinds of food here, simple open-faced sandwhich a slice of bread, generously buttered and topped with savory or sweet ingredients and also the last thing I got was a Mettbrötchen is a type of sandwich consisting of a fresh brötchen and mett, raw pork mince, The bread roll is sliced, then topped with a layer of mett, which is usually seasoned with salt and pepper and garnished with slices of raw onions on top," Gregory explain.