helping Ryuji

helping Ryuji

naruto was coming to school as he saw Ryuji talking to his senpai girl, Naruto always can feel anger in him when he's close by to that man trying to steal his senpai girl.

naruto quickly went behind a hedge and started to hear in on their conversation.

"Baka!  Did you oversleep again!? UGH! You ALWAYS keep me waiting! Girl!" Ryuji said as he sounded very piss off.

"I'm sorry," she said while looking down at the ground.

"Ugh! You can be such a pain, Senpai! And why are you always looking down?" Ryuji ask as he still sounded so pissed. 

"I'm sorry," she said again.

"Senpai is everything I'M SORRY WITH YOU!" Ryuji yelled. 

She quickly stood up straight stiff as a board, "I'M SO SORRY! if it's a problem then maybe we should stop walking to school together then."

ryuji eyes wide and shook his head,"n...no...that...that's not what I ...just forget it, anyway, I want you to meet me on the school rooftop at lunchtime, Ok?"

"huh, why?" She asked

"Stop being so difficult! With me and Just be there, ok? And please don't keep me waiting like you did while I was on the sidewalk for you earlier!" Ryuji said.

"Okay fine, I will be there then."

"Good!" Ryuji said with a smile.

They both left to go inside the school as naruto was behind them, they all were in the school plaza, naruto was keeping an eye on his senpai behind a tree as he was thinking about how to get rid of that boy that was keeping him away from her.

'maybe I should try to follow him until he alone he alone,' naruto thought as he saw Ryuji left so he follows him.

Ryuji went to his classroom coming up with his plans to give her senpai lunch, there were five other students in the classroom, naruto knew he couldn't do anything with all the other teens here.

"I hope this will work, I hope she likes it," Ryuji said.

naruto comes up to him, "hey Ryuji I noticed you have something on your mind do you need anything help?" naruto said wanted to get on Ryuji's good side.

"Now that you mention it naruto, yeah - there is something I need help with. I lost my phone charm - it's in the shape of a kitten. I know that I lost it somewhere in the hedge maze - but I don't wanna go back in there. It's scary! I'm worried I'll get lost and be stuck in there for hours... I feel bad for asking, but... would you be willing to go into the hedge maze and get my phone charm for me?" Ryuji asks.

"I can do that for you." naruto said with a fake smile on his face.

"Really? You'll do it? You're a lot braver than I am! Good luck naruto!" Ryuji said as he walk away.

naruto went into the hedge maze he found two girls walking around one had She has long, purple hair with bangs parted to the right, She also has yellow eyes with catlike contact lenses, lavender, and red eyeshadow, and hot pink lipstick, and other had She has hot pink hair in two long, thick pigtails held together by fluffy black scrunchies and she has turquoise eyes. She uses catlike contact lenses and wears light blue and light pink eyeshadow.

"Hey, sister?"

"Yes, dear, sister?"

"I feel like this school is missing a bunch of rooms it should have. Like a boiler room, for example. How does this place even function?"