Chapter 7 - twitch con

"Hi, I'm Tricia! And this is my bird Pikachu, he's a sulfur crested cockatoo", the pretty girl introduced herself. I knew that it was my turn but I just started to laugh about the cock. Like I'm a teenager.

"Hi, I'm cock ehm sorry. I'm y/n."I felt my cheeks turn red. I thought the George thing was already embarrassing but this was even worse (and I wasn't drunk so I would probably remember this for a long time). Tricia stared at me and looked confused but then she started to laugh.

"I'm sorry I was just thinking about cock. The word. Sorry. Oh my god, what am I saying right now."

"Don't worry", Tricia said compassionately. "You don't need to be embarrassed. That was honestly kinda funny."

"Ok, I'm not even thinking about cock anymore, I stopped being into men last week", I answered without thinking. How did I manage to become even more embarrassing than before? I wanted to leave the call immediately and start to cry but Tricia was just laughing.

"Oh god you're very funny", I could see her tearing up because she laughed so hard. "I'm also over cocks right now. After I went to this dating show on the internet I figured out that being married is more difficult than I thought it would be. So I went on the show again just to get a 'divorce' from this one boy."

Her cockatoo started screeching."You're the only cock I like", she told her and started petting her feathers.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Why didn't it work out with you and the guy?"

"He wasn't ready for a relationship", she answered.

"Oh, that sucks. Guys are usually so immature. ", I said compassionately.

"Why did you stop liking men?"

"I had a very bad experience in a Livestream with a boy I liked, and I don't want to repeat that."

"Oh, I thought you looked familiar when you joined the breakout room. Are you the enderman girl from George's stream?"

Oh no. Did she know about it too? I felt my cheeks turn red.

I couldn't even answer her question when she went on talking.

"That was honestly the funniest pick-up line I've ever heard. I wish that someone that funny would be into me."

We talked for some time but eventually, a 60-second countdown popped up. The breakout session was about to end. I mean it was obvious that we wouldn't stay in this room forever but I haven't thought about the fact that the end was coming so soon.

"We should exchange numbers", I said quickly.

"Yes definitely", she started dictating her number. The clock ticked. And then we were thrown back into the main session. Still missing out on the last numbers of herphone number.

I've ended up in some other breakout sessions afterward but all I could think about was this girl.