Chapter 4 - Drunk & Dirt(y)

I tried to get my phone back so she couldn't read the message.

"Yes", Wilbur screamed.

"No", I was so embarrassed I wanted to die. I hadn't even read the message so I was scared of what it would say. I really hoped he would ask me to hang out with him. Before I could get close enough to Niki to rip my phone out of her hands, she threw it back to Wilbur.

"No", I screamed desperately.

Wilbur stood up quickly and because of his height, it was impossible for me to reach my phone. So I didn't even try to get it back. I just kept sitting on the floor and took a sip out of my bottle to handle the embarrassment. I crossed my arms and glared at him. How bad could it be? I only met him today. The message couldn't be too special.

"Hey y/n, I was so excited to meet you today. Since I went home I couldn't stop thinking about you. My heart yearns to be in your presence once more", Wilbur read.

I blushed. That was not what I expected. I mean I wished for it but life is not fan fiction, right? So I never thought this could really happen to me.

Wilbur began to laugh hysterically and handed my phone back so I could read the message.

Hey, we need one more person in my stream. Do you want to play some Minecraft with me and dream?

"You guys pranked me", I said kinda regretfully. Was I disappointed? Why? I should feel excited about the fact that he thought about me.

Are you a block of dirt? because I dig you

My drunk brain answered him without thinking twice if I should send a message like this to a person I barely knew. I tried to delete the message after I realized what I just wrote but the little blue checkmark popped up and I knew it was too late; George has already read it.

You're funny :)

Send me your discord so I can add you to the voice chat later

I didn't even answer his question but I like dominant guys.

"Should I stream with him?", I asked confused. As drunk as I felt right now I knew that I probably shouldn't be on camera. I always tend to behave really weird when I'm drunk and nobody should see me like that anymore. After I had that one bad experience with me testing beer on stream a couple of weeks ago. I'd decided to not get drunk in front of the stream anymore.

"What are you talking about? Of course, you should stream with him!", Niki squealed. "I knew you two would get along."

Before I turned on my PC I ran into the bathroom and splashed some cold water in my face to sober up a bit. I looked at myself in the mirror and tried to hype me up.

"You can do this! You came here to make new friends and this is the perfect chance."

Luckily we sat up my PC and my camera first thing when we entered my room. George even helped me with that. Just thinking about his name made me smile. I sat down in front of my PC and answered George. My heartbeat was faster than usual and I could feel butterflies in my stomach.