Chapter 10 - She chose love

"So you are the girl from George'sstream?", he asked surprised. Shit did I really say my thoughts out loud? Damn. That was really embarrassing.

"Yes, that might be me", I answered and felt my cheeks turn red.

Luckily, he laughed and then went on asking the next contestant to introduce himself.

Except for my weird introduction, everything else was really funny. The questions were easy to answer and I never made it into the bottom three which was a good sign. I guess. I made some nice Minecraft pick-up lines which made Triciachuckle and I also felt like I made some new friends during the stream.

In the end, it was only Karl and me. My heart was beating so fast and I was really nervous. I really made it into the finale. That was awesome. Maybe I could win this show.

"Before Tricia has to make her final decision we also have a very special guest in the call", he said with a dramatic voice.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome a common friend of both contestants. Here is George", he screamed into the microphone.

My heart skipped a beat. Oh no. He was the last person I wanted to have on the show today. The fact that he was introduced as a friend of mine was weird. Austin couldn't know that George and I weren't close friends. I don't think we were friends at all. He was the one that never answered my messages and he also didn't open his door. I wasn't even sure if he liked me at all.

"Kaaarrrrl", he screamed. "I want to be with you. Don't tell Dream". He adds and started laughing.

"George, you're not here to steal the contestants. You're here to help Tricia decide", Austin explained patiently.

"Oh, then why am I here? I only know that I have a chance with Karl and since I never found love on my show I'm still desperate. But we can all pop off together", he answered. Karl was the only one he has a chance with? Did he forget everything that happened between us? I thought I was the drunk one with the hangover and not him. I tried to be calm but in reality, I didn't feel good in his presence (even if it only was in a discord call). I also got a little bit angry but I can only blame myself. I closed that door with my behavior and he never opened it.

"At least that makes Tricia'sdecision easier", I said to Austin. "I'd never leave her for George."

"That's true we talked about this a lot on our first meeting", Tricia agreed. It sounded really weird in this context but she was right. Apparently, George didn't want to be with Karl anymore because he quietly left the call.

I hope I didn't offend him because I was cocky but I didn't have enough time to think about what I said. Tricia has to make her decision very soon and I really wanted to win this show. I really wanted to win her heart.

"Tricia", Austin said dramatically. "It's time to make your final decision."

"I mean it's pretty easy for me right now", Tricia answered. "I already messaged you."

"Woah Tricia you know that I need to plug some shit before I tell it to the viewers."

Austin did his usual thing and I was sweating nervously. I really hoped that I would win. I really liked her.

"Okay chat, listen. The winner is somebody Tricia knows for a few weeks. And she is shipped with that person", Austin begins.

Wow, this could be both of us. Just tell us the answer. Please.

A moment later I heard my name. What was happening? I was drifting off because I totally forgot to listen to him.

"Don't you want to say something?", Austin asked me.

"What?"

Tricia started to laugh. "You won this shit y/n."

"Oh, that's awesome because I chose..."

"No no. I'm going to reveal what you chose", Austin interrupted me.

 "AND SHE CHOSE LOVE."

_______________________________________

I still want to remind you guys that I'm writing the fanfiction on stream and you can join the chat and help me and the others write this beautiful story :D

twitch.tv/xal1na