Chapter 2 - A new beginning

With mixed emotions I arrived at the airport. It would be the last time for a long time that I'd be in Germany. I was about to leave everything I've ever known behind to start a new life. I was afraid but curious at the same time. New beginnings always sound scary at first, but in the end they will be worth it. I could start over at the other end of the big blue sea.Where nobody would judge me in opposite to my mother who always judged me for playing Minecraft.

I was standing in front of the security check-in and took one last look at my crying mother.

"You don't have to cry. You were the one that abandoned me and you'll never see a single Dollar from me when I'm rich and famous", I said. Then I walked through the security without looking back.

I knew what I just said was harsh but she never believed in me and my streaming career. She always wanted me to give up on my DREAM. I hoped that in the end she will forgive me. She is my mother after all.

The plane took flight and I looked out of the window trying to hold back my tears because of all the places you could cry in a plane was my least favorite option. Eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up to the blaring of the stereo that told us passengers that we just landed. Everyone was clapping because I flew with a disgusting German airline.

When I got off the plane it hit me. I was moving to a different country. There was no going back. Niki would pick me up but first I obviously needed to get my bags with my whole life in them. Three bags to be exact. I couldn't find a luggage cart so I needed to carry all of them by myself which was very difficult. There was a ridge between the exit doors and one of my bags got stuck between them. The bag on top fell down and right in front of some stranger's feet.

"I'm sorry", I blurted out.

"No worries. I'm here to help you", the stranger answered with a handsome voice. I looked up and saw a face even more handsome than the voice. A pair of beautiful brown eyes looked right back at me. The stranger smiled so bright that it could light up the whole world.

_____________________________________________

Author's note:

The next chapter will be written during my stream. It would be cool if some readers would hang out with me and the chat and help us out with their ideas.

twitch.tv/xal1na