Chapter 5 - red as a pumpkin

When I woke up the next day it was noon. My head hurt and I could barely remember last night. I went into the kitchen to grab myself a glass of water against the pain. I should quit drinking. Whatever.

I was about to leave the kitchen when Niki entered the room.

"How are you doing today?", she asked concerned.

"I feel a little hungover but besides that I'm doing great", I answered.

"So you don't remember anything?", she asked carefully.

"Remember what? Did something happen?"

"Oh no, it wasn't that bad. You were just flirting with George all the time and used some amazing pick-up lines. I don't even know where you got them from", she was a bad liar. If I used some sort of pick-up lines it had to be very embarrassing.

"Oh fuck."

I rushed into my room and grabbed my phone to watch the stream. The newest clips on his twitch all had my name in the title. I was afraid to click on them but I knew I had to. Otherwise, I'd never figure out how bad I behaved. Also, I was pretty curious about the pick-up lines Niki mentioned.

"Are you a blaze? Because you're hot", I heard myself talk. George and Dream just giggled in the background. Well, this first clip wasn't that bad. Maybe Niki was right and it wasn't that embarrassing after all. I clicked on another clip.

"Are you an Enderman? Because when I look at you you suddenly start attacking and screaming unless I wear a pumpkin."

WHAT THE HELL? What does that even mean? And why did I say this?

My face began to burn and I felt like throwing up. What was I doing? What was I even thinking? And what would George think about me now?

All I know was that I needed to fix this. I sent him a DM and apologized for my embarrassing behavior but he didn't respond to this message. Should I go over and apologize in person? Because I knew that if I wouldn't get a response soon I would get panic attacks and feel like shit for the rest of my life. I quickly dressed and asked Niki if she could tell me where George lived. My heart beat faster the closer I got to his house. What would I even say? What if he had read my message and doesn't want to talk to me anymore? I was close to his house when I could see George and his cat entering his house. They must have come from a walk. I slowed down and waited until he vanished inside. Then I rang his bell and waited for him to open the door; he never opened.

____________________________________________________________

Hello, a short reminder that we are still writing this fanfiction on stream and it's a lot of fun. So if you want to influence the fan fiction you can always join me :) twitch.tv/xal1na