Chapter 8 - developing feelings?

Days passed by and I haven't seen or heard from her. How could I? We didn't exchange numbers so there was no way of chatting with each other. Since my disaster date with George my twitch kinda popped off and I got a bunch of new twitter followers and people even started to draw fan arts. Since then I usually started my morning routine by scrolling through my mentions. The first photo I was tagged in was a drawing of me, a beautiful girl, and an even more beautiful bird. How did they know that I talked to her? I thought the break out rooms were private and not on stream? I realized how stupid I was. Everyone has twitter these days and obviously the mysterious, lovely girl has Twitter as well. She even was the top answer to the tweet: I just talked about her on yesterday's stream. How are you so fast?

My excitement quickly died down when I realized that I still didn't know what I could say to her. How do people slide into other people's DM's?

She said she likes the Minecraft pick-up lines, so I did the only thing I was apparently good at; googling cringy pick-up lines.

Are you a Redstone torch? Because you activate my sticky piston.

I tweeted as a response and immediately wondered if that even made sense because none of us has a"sticky piston". Whatever. It was too late to delete it and people already knew that I was embarrassing so it didn't matter.

I threw my phone on my bed because I thought I lost my chance with her when it dinged with a new notification. A DM. From Tricia.

I was scared that you forgot me.I don't have a sticky piston though

I was so relieved. Great minds think alike I guess.

We chatted for almost an hour when we came to the realization that we could simply facetime each other. So we exchanged numbers. Was this a date or did she like me as a friend? It was actually hard to tell because I didn't have any experience in dating girls. Yet.

Even in the call, we got along pretty well and I somehow felt myself again. She made me feel like myself again for the first time since I moved away from home. I never thought about the fact that I could be gay. Or bi? At this point, I don't even know what to think. It was all so confusing. I'd like Tricia though. That is the only thing I know for sure.