Chapter 31: Yeah science can debunk it!

"Listen to the music while reading the chapter" I suggested
"What's the benefit?" asked the reader
"Maybe you'll get the gist of the mood in which the chapter was written?" 
"That's bullshit bro"
"Yeah....."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Christmas tomorrow.......Finally, a Christmas where I'm not alone. Guess we can go on a date tomorrow? I thought looking at Rio seated in front of me. Wearing her hair up today...god she looks so cute!

"Nakamoto, quit gawking at the wall and focus here," said the teacher.

NANI!? 

"Ye-Yes!" I replied.

*BELL RINGS*

Phew.....

"Hey guys," Kunimi said as the teacher just exited the class.

"Hm?" We diverted our attention to him.

"I got tickets to the newly opened theme park from my uncle," he said popping out 6 tickets? From his bag.

"Do you wanna go now?" Sakuta asked.

"Of course! The school ended for today" he replied.

"I'm in" Sakuta replied.

"Do you wanna go, Rio?" I asked my cutie gf who was standing right next to me ready to leave.

"Sure why not" Rio replied.

"What about you Sakurajima San? Saki?" Kunimi asked.

"Yeah sure" the two replied faking their enthusiasm.

We left the class in excitement. It's been quite some time since I last went to an amusement park. The last time was with Rio on my first date with her.

That was all I thought while looking at Rio fully unaware as we walked towards the bus stop.

"Zuzu, everything okay?" She asked waving her hand in front of me.

"Huh? Ye-yea!" I replied smiling.

Luckily for us, we didn't have to wait long for the bus to arrive. I mean we all were joking around and I'm pretty sure that just made the time flew.

Got on the bus as we swiped our student card and found ourselves some cozy seats.

The row with two seats was fully empty with only the last seat being used by a guy with headphones on.

Rio grabbed a seat in middle and shifted towards the mirror side while I sat on the empty seat next to her and so our 1 hour of bus ride began.

"Did you talk to the boss about us not coming to work today?" I asked looking back at Kunimi.

"Oh don't worry, we got some new joiners today so he'll be teaching them today. We technically have a 3 day off now as it's Friday" He replied with joy.