Chapter 24: A Time Demon?!

"Why do WE have to prepare the ground for tomorrow? we're the players for fuck sake" I said carrying a school of cones.

"I guess cause some MR. over enthusiast wanted extra marks" Sakuta said placing down the net.

"Can we s-stop crying and finish up with this faggots?" Kunimi said placing down one of the soccer goal post.

[Time Skip]

"Alright, we're all done" Kunimi said joining the net of final goal post up.

"Finally, I can go back and solve my issue at hand" Sakuta said sighing with a sense of genuine sadness in his tone?

"Everything alright there bud?" I asked.

"It's not alright...." Sakuta sighed.

"Let us help, I proposed this previously as well" Kunimi added.

"Anyone, wanna explain the scene to me?" I asked.

"Well....technically Mai-san has turned into a kid" Kunimi opened as his phone buzzed while Sakuta nodded slightly.

"SHE WHAT!?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah..." Sakuta sighed.

"How?! wait......puberty-" I began saying before being cut off.

"Syndrome" Sakuta finished.

 "I really wish to help you but.....I've got this important thing come up. You two continue, I'll join in a little bit" Kunimi said 

"Sure" Sakuta said as Kunimi walked away.

"Shouldn't we ask Rio about this, She surely might know a thing or two?" I proposed a plan.

"Huh...We can give that a go"

[Time Skip]

I slid open the door, "Hey Baby, I need you hel-" I began saying before I SAW RIO SITTING ON THE FLOOR.....A SMALL RIO?!

"Guess, she wasn't safe as well," Sakuta said as his voice saddened down

"Rio? You okay?" I asked as I gently walked towards her.

"Who are you?" she asked as her voice was much kiddy as well.

"This is just great, FIRST WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE" Sakuta said. 

"I'm Yuzu, Rio...Do you really don't remember me?" I asked in a bit of fear?! this is no time to be scared Yuzu...

"No!!!" She replied.

"I'm your friend also do you want an ice cream candy?" I asked with a smile with a plan to get her out of here.

"YES!!!" she exclaimed with a big smile. 

Huh......Young Rio, would trust people so easily? She really did change.

[Time Skip]

"So, What are you doing with Mai-san. I mean where is she and how are you taking care of her?" I asked Sakuta.

"She's back at my home with Kaede, Well.....ever since my sister got my memories back she's become much mature but.....I miss the old Kaede, it would've been much easier to take care of her...Oh, I realize, I haven't told you about this haven't I?"

"Yeah....and I'm guessing we're gonna have enough time to tell me all about it," I said as I looked to my right with my finger being held by Rio, as she enjoyed her ice-cream. Surprisingly, her favourite flavour didn't change.

"I guess, for now...I guess we're skipping the sports festival and doing our best to help them grow back up" Sakuta said with a smile.

"That's all we can do for now, I guess I'll take her home. Seeing she trusts people easily, a trip to the park can tire her out at least. I'll meet you tomorrow at the same park, Till then you need to think of a reason for this too" I said getting up.

"Sure"

[Time Skip]

"Say Hello To Futaba and Yuzu-ni chan," Sakuta said with a smile as his fingers were linked with a  young Mai san.

"Hello, Yuzu-nichan! Hello Rio" she greeted with a smile.

"Hello, Sakurajima-san," I said with a smile. 

"Hmmph. Yuzu-nichan is my nichan" she said hugging my leg.

Ah..she gets that protective nature from there. As much as I find it cute, a younger child doing it is much cuter....god look at Rio, she was so cute even as a child.

[Time Skip]

Countless theories and asking around and endlessly searching through books in the library because Sakuta said something about a "Time Demon" I managed to find this photo up but....where do you find this time demon though.

"Meet me at the school" was the last text I received from Sakuta which was around 10 minutes ago? Anyway, Rio was with Mai-san as the two quickly found a mutual interest in playing around

"Meet me at the school" was the last text I received from Sakuta which was around 10 minutes ago? Anyway, Rio was with Mai-san as the two quickly found a mutual interest in playing around. God kids are so easy to get along though.

I made it to the gate of school as Sakuta stood right in front of it.

"I guess, I found my demon" He said with his signature smirk.

I just got a bit suspicious,"and where is this demon of yours?"

"She'll be here any moment now" he replied.

We both stood there as the evening breeze began to set in.

"Koga, over here" he screamed said putting his hand up.