Chapter 50: A treat for my heart

[Yuzu's Mom's pov] (Your Mom's pov?)

"Ara, are they not up yet?" I asked my husband who was busy cleaning his golf clubs like every other sunday. 

"You know how Yuzu is, if not woken up, he can sleep for 12 hours straight" he replied.

"But that was when the incident at school happened, he was depressed in that time" I replied.

"That's true aswell, you should go wake him up I'll go set up the dining table and wake May up," he said putting his golf club back in the bag and standing up.

"Wh-what if they're nake-naked?!" I exclaimed.

"Then we're having A PARTY TONIGH-" he was in the middle of saying I slammed my hand on top of his head.

"BAKA!!" I replied.

Leaving the room, I headed upstairs as I knocked on the door but got no reply. Assuming they're sleeping, I just slid it open as what I saw just warmed my heart. 

Futaba-chan was cuddled close to Yuzu resting her face just next to Yuzu's face. Her hands both forward and against Yuzu's chest while Yuzu held her with her free left arm while his right hand was under their cushion? How is that even comfortable?

I took my phone out as I walked a bit closer opening the camera app on my phone. 

*Snap*

For the memories...

It's just so fulfilling for me that Yuzu has found someone that he can share his love with. The girl he liked here was a great girl too but...her brother...let's not think about it. The mafia and the gangs. How I'd be even scared to send May or Yuzu out of the house, or Blake for that matter. I'll call Blake next festival aswell. Mostly according to my husband he even got a girl he likes now.

Damn, my boys are growing up fast. 

Oh, I needed to wake them up!

[Time Skip | Yuzu's pov]

"Thank you for helping me with the breakfast Futaba-chan" my mom smiled as she took her seat at the dining table.

"But you didn't even let me do much" Rio smiled back.

"Oh no no no, these sandwiches are all you. They're your experiments" she chuckled emphasizing on that experiment word. 

So, even here she said experiment instead of the recipe? haha.

"I-uh, meant...recipe" she shy'd out.

"You're too cute of a person to be with Yuzu you know" my mom chuckled as Dad and May joined in the laughter train.

"HEY HEY HEY!? Aren't you guys my parents?!" Yuzu exclaimed.

"We are kiddo, but the truth is truth" My dad spoke facts. 

"I hate you guys, so much" I chuckled.

"Rio nee-chan is really cool too! she helped me with getting that fluffy toy the last time I visited Yuzu ni-chan!" May added.

"Yuzu helped us out on that one, remember?" Rio added.

"I did but you guided the perfect angle to it" I added.

"Yeah but the approx calculations to put the claw in line with the toy was all your brain" she added.

"Yeah, but the angle was important too" I added.

"It was but-" she was saying.

"The two reminds me so much of how we used to be, isn't that d e a r?" My mom teased my dad.