Chapter 7: You should've contacted me!

"Since yesterday , there's 2 Rio Futabas in this world" she said with a clear sadness in her voice.

"Is it?......puberty syndrome?" I asked calmly , don't wanna discomfort her here!

"As much as i hate to admit it...but yeah..." she said.

"But why are were you here though?" I asked.

"The fake is living in my house and stuff...she's performing like a real Rio but her hairstyle is different...I just can't live in same house, it won't allow me to. Hence i was here just trying to pass the night out somehow" she said as her tone saddened even further. 

"Well if that was the case , you should've contacted me immediately!" I said

"I didn't wanted to bother others into my problems...." she said.

"Well Rio , haven't i told ya before. I'm your friend and that's more than a reason for me to help you!" I replied smiling.

"BUT you've already helped me a lot before.....i just didn't wanted to trouble you more" she said slightly turning her head towards me.

"That's no troubles, if you want , you can come over to my house till the situation is solved" I offered

"What about your parents?" she asked.

"Don't worry about that , i live alone" i replied.

"Well i don't have anywhere else to go....sure" she nodded. 

"Aight , lets go" I said smiling standing up.

We started walking back in this cold breeze as i saw her rubbing her arms a bit. Well , this weather is kinda chilly ,  "You feeling cold?" I asked.

"A bit , that's just the weather now a days anyway" she replied with her typical face expression.

"Here, wear this" I said taking off my jacket and putting the jacket over her shoulders.

"Th....Thank you.." she said looking away.

After walking our way back to my home , we made it finally. The cloudy weather along with street lights just made it so much ideal looking.