Chapter 20: The not so friendly waiteress

"Yuzu.....would you like to see me like you did in that picture?" Rio asked in a nervous and seductive tone.

"I...i uh....would like too uh..." i replied nervously.

She began removing her T-shirt as her face kept going more red, "This is a bit embarrassing"

"Rio...."

*beep beep beep beep*

HUH?!?   My eyes shot open as i was brought back to the world. 

That was a dream!? god that was one erotic dream man. YUZU WHY ARE YOU DREAMING THESE STUFF FUCKING PERVERT.

Today's the school's community day and by the grace of our class rep and Sakuta's weird suggestions we landed the cafe as our class's theme. And to my and Rio's bad luck we both are supposed to be the waiters along with the rest of the gang. I mean , it won't be that bad right? 

I hope....

[Time Skip]

God i woke up so late today , i'll have to apologize to Rio for not walking with her today. Well that fucking dream is to be blamed aswell but PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

After trying as best as i can , i finally got to my floor and rushed towards my class whose chairs were all being carried out by students to the storage room. I just entered the class catching my breath , well not having to bring book surely does reduce the weight of the bag but still man running up these stairs and from station does cost you a lot of energy.

"There he is" I heard Kunimi's voice from my left.

I turned around to see Kunimi , Mai san , Sakuta , Saki and Rio all dressed up in the waiter's costume and ready.......As soon as my eyes fell on Rio , i just dozed off looking at her.

As soon as my eyes fell on Rio , i just dozed off looking at her

How can someone be so cute?!?! gosh.......

"Yuzu?" i saw her waving her hand in front of me , well that did bring me back to my senses.

"Ye..Yeah..Rio you look so-" I began saying.

"GO CHANGE AND HURRY UP!! It's about to start" she turned serious tossing the bag with the costume towards me.

"Ye...YES MAM!" I replied in fear before handing her my school bag and running off to the boy's washroom to change up.

The bag opened up to a tuxedo along with a Tie. I haven't ever been good at making my Tie , generally i get the tie made at the shop and never untie it and use it for the year but this one is untied.

I put on the tuxedo with no problem but this tie....for fuck sake. I looked at the mirror and gave it my best shot , I just put my normal clothes back in that bag and just headed back to the classroom.