Chapter 19: I have a request

"Wait , so you're gonna wear the pendant to the school too?" I asked Rio as we both got off the train.

"You're using the bag that I gifted you , I felt like wearing this too" Rio replied with a warm smile.

"Well bag holds much more practical value, technically" I answered back.

"This pendant holds the same amount of practical value along with giving me confidence" she replied in a moderately lower tone holding the pendant.

Confidence? Is she scared about the confrontation today? I'll be there but yeah I guess being a bit nervous is normal.

"Guess that pendant is your lucky charm aswell?" I chuckled slightly asking the question.

"No it's not the pendant..... it's yo-you" she replied tightly squeezing my hand.

God she's so adorable....

[Time Skip]

*Bell Rings*

"Alright students , just discuss it out with class reps and get me the list before the school ends today" the teacher said before he left class.

"You wanna finish the main work today first?" I asked Rio sitting right in front of me.

"Yeah.. it's better if we finish that before going to the class rep" she said standing up.

"You guys going somewhere?" Kunimi asked.

"There's a small thing we have to care about. By the way if you can , could you please vote for Maid Cafe for me?" I asked him.

"Sure , I was gonna vote for the same anyway" Kunimi added.

Me and Rio headed out in the corridor to find Mibu and her friends , who left the class as soon as the recess bell buzzed.

To our not so bad luck , we found them after around 5 minutes as Rio went straight for them.

"Mibu , I have a matter to discuss" Rio said as i could hear her voice getting serious.

"Huh? And what would-" she said turning around before she saw me standing behind Rio.

If Rio wouldn't been holding me back , this Mibu girl's face would've been messed up.

"I wanted to say that we talk it out , you know you bothering me and Yuzu with your annoying childishness" Rio started.

"Look here , I'm terribly sorry for that day" Mibu said looking right at me.

"You're talking to Rio right now" I replied sternly.

"Unfortunately for you Rio-" she began saying before she was cut off by a bit more mature voice.

"You 5 , to the principal's office right away" I heard a voice as it later evidently got clear that it was one of the teachers.

"Huh?"

[Time Skip]

"So I'd like to know why did you do this?" The principal asked as she pointed straight at the screen.

To Mibu's bad luck , that day got recorded in the camera and the staff took no time to track us down.

"It's something private" Mibu replied looking at the ground as she replied like she was annoyed from the question.

"Well missy. You're playing a very dangerous game here , cause of you that boy right there have a bandage rolled around his palm" she replied pointing at me.

Mibu and her friends just stayed put looking at the ground whole I kept jittering my eyes from the principal and then at the girls.

"Well anyways, I'm suspending you three for these harmful and malicious actions towards the other students. These activities are completely restricted in this school" the principal spoke again after a few moments of silence.