Chapter 27: An old friend?

*beep beep beep beep*

Huh? it's morning already?

*beep beep beep beep*

Where did I put this stupid alarm clock...I swear this alarm clock is one of the only thing I am most thankful and angry towards.

*beep beep-*

Finally, pressed the button to shut it off....wait what's this unusual weight on me?

My eyes looked towards my left and saw a cute as usual gorgeous Rio cuddling onto me and sleeping soundly....wait a second why is she nake- Ah.....the events of last night hit me leaving me ecstatic just thinking about it...

I pulled the comforter up a bit and turned towards her to bring her in a hug.

"Gosh Rio...why are you so cute" I whispered calmly before giving her a peck on the head and going back to sleep.

[Time Skip]

"You should've woke me up faster!!" She said in between her fast steps she took we both were basically jogging to the school at this point.

"But you were looking so cute and -" I began uttering before she shut me off again.

"I NEEDED TO GET A BATH AND UNIFORM FOR SCHOOL BAKA!! NEXT time wake me up" she sprouted going shy and embarrassed towards the end.

Next time?......"S-Sure" I replied.

After jogging nonstop for 15-20 minutes and countless times my phone buzzing in my pocket, we made it to the school grounds which was well decorated with a big poster of "Sobu High and Minegahara High Interschool sports fest" at the front gate.

As soon as we stepped in, we were met by the gaze of so many students dressed in both cyan and lime green colors representing the school. In our case, it was cyan. As I scouted around for Kunimi and Sakuta my eyes fell on a group of the players in our team standing in a distance.

"I guess, I'll meet you directly after the event I guess" I replied smiling.

"Mhm, good luck" she smiled.

I just jogged towards the group as they looked at me with anger in their eyes, "You're here" Kunimi said looking at me in an angry voice?

"I'm sorry, there were some reasons-" I began to explain before Sakuta threw my jersey and shoes in my hand.

"Go change FAST, we don't have much time" Kunimi added.

"Yeah yeah..." I sighed.

[Time Skip]

"They don't look menacing," Sakuta said eyeing as the opponents came into the grounds.

"Yea, I guess it should be an easy win for us" Kunimi added.

The players look new to me-WAIT A SECOND BLAKE?!

As soon as our eyes met his face went into confusion same as fine before a faint smile appeared on his face.

"Oh, hello Yuzu. Who would've guessed I would run into you here" Blake said with his signature sarcastic humor that I remember from my old school.

"I have several questions" I replied rudely chuckling.

"Let me answer them for you after the game" he winked and went back to his team.

"Do you know him?" Kunimi asked.

"Unfortunately" I replied.

"How does he play?" Sakuta asked looking at Blake who was standing in a distance.