Chapter 3: Sakurajima Mai

Another Day , I'm ready for school. I heard there's a test today. Gosh I've studied nothing for it even after Rio informing me about the test on messenger yesterday. First test of this new school and i'm totally gonna fail it. Changed into my Uniform and off i go!

I decided to head out early today hoping i could ask someone to explain the important topics to me.... headed out to the station and boarded my train and while i was searching for seat, my eyes fell on Futaba!?

"Rio?" I said walking up to her.

"Oh hello Yuzu" she said looking at me then burrying her head back in her books.

"I see you're ready to kill the exam today" I said standing next to her.

"Yeah , kind off. It's not a hard exam today. Anyway you should sit down" she said sliding towards right and giving me some space to sit.

"Th..Thank you" I replied sitting next to her.

"So are you prepared for it?" she asked.

"Not really, I'm surely gonna fail today" I replied.

"I did text you about the test though" she replied.

"I mean i tried but then sleep got the best of me" I said scratching my hair.

"I can te" she mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I can...te..teach you a bit" she stuttered.

"You will!!? Thanks a lot Rio. I really needed this!" I replied with joy.

"Ok so for Molecular Reaction these are quick topics...." she began

[Time Skip]

"That , would be enough for me to pass today. Thanks a lot Rio!" I said smiling.

"No..No Problems" she replied.

Why is she so shy? I mean , she kinds of stutters?

"The doors will open to your right!" came an announcement in the train.

We both stood up ready for the door to open up , i held the arm grip attached to the top of the train just incase the impact is hard and Rio stood right by me. The train gradually started to slow down but it stopped really immidiately? that was different. Anyway the impact was too hard but it was not problem , i felt a bit of weight on free arm and when i looked over Rio was clinging on to it probably to restrict herself from falling.

I felt my face heat up a bit as her chest pressed against my arm, which she realised aswell and was quick to let go off. 

"Let's head out" I said.

"Mhm" she nodded.

We made our way to the school , luckily not getting late even though it took us a good 15 minutes to get out of the station cause of the rush. 

"Morning Sakuta , Kunimi" I said.

"Morning" Kunimi replied.

"Moawrnin...ggggg" Replied Sakuta.

"You look sleepy Sakuta" I said.

"A bit" he replied.

"I guess he was up studying for the test the whole night" Kunimi added.

"I'm forgetting something" he said looking out the window.

[Time Skip]

Man Rio did help me a lot, these answers i knew atleast 50% of them. The test is almost over , i think i should thank her for the help? maybe a coffee or ice cream after the school? Wait...why do i feel my face heating up again...