Chapter 52: Oh, I have to hide this

Don't worry kids, I came back with the cigarettes. 

Why is the sun so bright? Is it possible to turn down the brightness? I thought as the merciless rays hit my eyes. Slowly starting to wake up as my blurry vision turned into a clear picture of what I'm seeing.

 Slowly starting to wake up as my blurry vision turned into a clear picture of what I'm seeing

And what a site to behold, how is she so hot man....

"Look whos awake" she said with a sly smile.

"Look who made us sleep in so much" I chuckled.

"Oh, really? but it was...worth it" she chuckled surprising me on how bold she has gotten with jokes.

"Look like someone enjoyed-" I said a pillow hit my face interrupting me but i continued, "Does hitting me with the pillow at 3x10 to power 8 m/s makes you agree to it or embarrassed?" I added. 

"Since you joked about the speed of light, I'll have to agree"

[Time skip]

"Zuzu, get ready we're going on an date" I heard as I was about to wear my uniform.

"Hm?, are you okay? fever? anything?" I said as I rapidly touched her forehead as she came towards the bedroom. 

"Of course I'm okay, I just...wanna hang out with you" she replied.

"So let me get this straight, you wanna skip school today and your science experiments?" I questioned this madness.

"It's what I'm saying yes" she replied.

"That's rare" I added.

"So, are you getting ready or not," she said in a bit commanding tone. 

Gets angrier and becomes even cuter what is this girl...haha.

"Okay okay mam" I chuckled as I put my uniform back in the wardrobe and just took out my comfy sweat pants instead.

Rio on the other hand opened up the wardrobe and took out a T-shirt of mine and wore it over her top?

"Alright, I think one of my clothing experiments has concluded," she said as she checked herself out in the mirror.

"Since when does "wearing your boyfriend's T-shirts in public got trendy in fashion?" I asked with a smile.

"Always was" she winked as she threw one of the T-shirts I was about to wear indicating for me to get ready again.

[Time skip]

"So why are we at the mall?" I asked looking around basically dragged out here.

"Well, they have opened up a new cafe here" she said as her eyes lit up like a true caffeine addict.

I sweatdropped and smiled , "That they have"

"But first, according to my plan. I'm gonna spoil you" She said.