Chapter 43: A small wish of hers

"Look zuzu, there's a astronomy exhibitiontoday, nearby to our school" Rio said showing me her phone.

We both were in the science lab as we found it an much better and private place for us to hang out instead of classroom where we have constant perverted teasing from Sakuta and we have to wait for Mai-san to set him straight.

This science lab was like a room just dedicated to us, as no one really comes here during lunch break or after school not like any student except Rio has key to this room anyway.

"You wanna go after school?" I asked looking at the phone screen which displayed the venue and details about the exhibition.

"I would love to" she replied smiling.

"Then, let's go. By the way what all is being displayed at the exhibition?" I asked out of curiosity, the fest we've went to before were more into general science that particularly astronomy and space.

"There's a book fest for books related to the studies and theories of Space time and planets" she started.

"Mhm" I nodded.

"There's also an high powered telescope on the showcase, apparently they're tying up with a famous company to make these exclusive telescope. I'm really excited to see that, I've been meaning to buy one high powered telescope since I was a kid but it's rather unfitting in my budget" she replied with stars in her eyes being really excited to tell me about it.

 I'm really excited to see that, I've been meaning to buy one high powered telescope since I was a kid but it's rather unfitting in my budget" she replied with stars in her eyes being really excited to tell me about it

"You really want it that much?" I asked.

"Well, it's just that I think I can make good use of it to study planets" she replied taking a sip out of her coffee.

"Haha, I bet you can't wait for school to get over"

[Time skip]

"Kento Astronomy Exhibition" was what the banner swaying from the air said as we walked in hand in hand, through the arch which was colored and textured to match the moon. 

As we headed in we were greeted by very highly detailed models of our solar system and towards our right was the bookstalls selling space-related books.

At the very front was a fairly large queue for let's see...a telescope? , "is that the telescope you were talking about?" I asked Rio. 

"Apparently yeah, but it seems  I wasn't the only one excited about it" she replied looking at the queue for it.

"Let's go browse some books? maybe the queue will die down" I proposed an Idea.

"That idea is logical but it's the main attraction of the event and I think the queue is only gonna pile up as the time passes" she said.

"Well then, let's get in the line" I chuckled as we started walking towards the line.

We were now standing behind a couple of girls who were busy talking in themselves while we both kept each other company. Today though is a bit hot man, looking around everyone is kinda sweating too.