エピソード8

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 • • • • • • • • • •

"🎵First you take the Earth, if you so inclined🎵

🎵Put a nice bean in Tokyo, just like that🎵"

"🎵And another in Sichuan, China easy as can be🎵"

"🎵Now fly from Dubai to Hawaii leaving contrails across the sky as you go🎵"

"🎵Fly back to Dubai but a different arc, passing the Philippines on the way🎵"

"🎵And then! Fly North and south between Hawaii and Dubai changing directions every twenty-five degrees🎵"

"🎵And that's how you draw Koro-sensei!!!!🎵"

"Now you try!" Koro-sensei encouraged his students.

"Yeah, right!" The class yelled at him.

"Your target this time is a teacher currently leading students on a trip

"Your target this time is a teacher currently leading students on a trip." Karasuma explained, as a man with blonde hair with goggles, a beanie and an outdoor clothing stood in front of the desk. "You may have heard that this teacher is not human." He stared at the man in front, all to serious gaze. "It's not that I doubt your skill..." Trailing off, he held a bullet.

"But please make all necessary preparations."

The name's Red Eye.

I'm an assassin.

A sniper.

[Group 1]

"Wow! With no windows, you can really feel it move!" Koro-sensei said in awe as he stared at the scenery while ridding a train with the first group. "It's so open, I won't get trainsick- and 25 KPH is nice and fast."

"Says the guy that's has Mach 20." Maehara grumbled quietly. Him and Isogai shared a quick look and nodded at each other.

'Almost there...' Maehara thought, as the train peacefully kept going. 'The sniper spot we've chosen...is a famous stop the Saga of Train line...

The train them slowly came to a stop in the bridge.

'The Holy River Bridge.'

"We'll be making a brief stop on the bridge." The conductor announced to the passengers.

"Oh, look, Koro-sensei!" Kurahashi called for the octopus and pointed at the rowing boat that was going under them. "They're going downstream!"