エピソード18

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 • • • • • • • • • •

This is the night where the alien octopus, the teacher of E Class, or known as Koro-sensei dies.

Or, so they thought...

"Now, then..." He didn't hide that wide grin from his students. He's quite confident that his students can proceed with the plan but doubtful they will succeed on killing. "What on Earth are you going to do? hmm?"

"First, you'll get to enjoy a video Mimura put together," Isogai spoke first, pointing a thumb to his said classmate, explaining the process of this assassination. "and then the eight top testers will destroy your tentacles. That'll be the signal for us all to jump in and begin the assassination. Does that sound all right Koro-sensei?"

Koro-sensei laughed in return. "More than all right."

"Thanks for setting this up, Mimura." Sugaya said placing a hand at the boy's shoulder, appreciating his help.

"It was hard work! I was editing all through dinner."

For Koro-sensei, he stood in his place observing and analyzing his surroundings. 'This chapel is surrounded by ocean, and there's a chance the walls and windows are treated with an anti-sensei substance. Escape would be too risky. I suppose I'll just have to dodge everything in here.'

"Koro-sensei?" The voice of Nagisa called him taking him out of his own mind. "I have to pat you down first." He said as Koro-sensei compliant to his wish and turn his back to the boy. "We may be surrounded by water, but if you smuggled in that swimsuit, you'd still be able to get away." He briefly explained.

"You're being so careful!" He praised the boy. "But I wouldn't pull such a cheap trick."

'This teacher can easily dodge my attacks, even at point-blank range. But...' He paused for a moment. 'If we all work together, this might be our chance!'

"Are you ready?" Koro-sensei asked his students as he sat down, a cocky attitude appearing on his face

"Are you ready?" Koro-sensei asked his students as he sat down, a cocky attitude appearing on his face. "No need to hold back. Come right at me!"

His words were supposed to bring them at least a bit of confidence, but I guess it made them a tad tense of this assassination, yet to save themselves and the rest of the world, they will proceed this assassination.

"Here we go, Koro-sensei." Okajima announced switching off the lights.

"AC..." A quite voice came out of the television, meaning the movie's beginning.

Some students had quietly left the room, while the one who stayed watch the movie that was made.

"Somewhere in Tokyo: Kunugigaoka Junior High, Class 3-E."