エピソード15

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 • • • • • • • • • •

⌐╦╦═─ • • • • •

"Suprise!"

"Teach us, Kunudun!"

"Hi, everybody! It's me, Kunudun!" The weird looking ass acorn greeted.

"Sir, yes, sir!"

"We're coming up on finals— and at Kunugigaoka Junior High, grades are everything!" The weird ass thing informed. "A miserable future as a loser awaits the human garbage who wants reach the bar!"

"They'll wind up in the gutter!"

"I wonder how our very own garbage class, the E Class, will do?"

"Terribly, of course! Yay!"

The audacity, really.

"Just walk it off, Hanako!"

"I wish death upon that little shit."

⌐╦╦═─ • • • • •

But that's what they thought. E Class was very different with Koro-sensei helping his students achieve a good result this time.

So today's study session was all of the students were outside, seated on the soft grass while leaning on a tree as  each student had a Koro-sensei to help them study for finals.

"You got the basics down cold over the past semester, students." Koro-sensei said. "At this rate, I expect your grades on finals to shoot right up."

"Koro-sensei, do you want us to make the top fifty this time too?" Nagisa asked.

"No. I was too focused on your total scores for midterms." The teacher responded as he held small notecards to help Nagisa learn English better. "I've come to believe that each student should have a goal better suited to themselves. And that's why I've come up with the perfect target for our assassination classroom!"

The images then came to a stop for a moment and Koro-sensei was suddenly beside Terasaka wearing a Naruto headband. "D-don't worry, Terasaka-kun! You've got a shot at reaching it too!" Koro-sensei tried to cheer up the boy. Which made the latter grew annoyed.

"Now, then..." He held out an anti-sensei gun. "As Shiro-san said, when I lose a tentacle, I also lose speed." He proclaimed then shot he's tentacle and started cloning himself again. "As you can see, even one tentacle makes a difference." Koro-sensei and his images then became smaller to show an example. "I can't keep up the quality of my images, and now there's a few child images mixed in."

"So that's how images are reduced!" Nagisa commented, understanding the concept.

"How cute!" Hanako squealed out, the little Koro-sensei was very adorable. "It's like a Koro-sensei doll!"

"Don't boost his ego, Miyazaki!" Scold Maehara.

"Nyuruhuhuhuhu!!! Thank you, Miyazaki-san!" The teacher grinned blushing at the compliment.

"Lose one more," He shot another tentacle. "And you get more child images with the parent fretting about how to make ends meet." Two smaller child like Koro-sensei ran passed Mimura, Okano, and Kanzaki.

"This has taken a rather heartbreaking turn." The azure eyed boy sweatdrops.

"Lose yet another," And yet again he fired another bullet to a tentacle. "and now the father image has vanished, leaving the mother image to raise the children on her own."