エピソード19

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 • • • • • • • • • •

⌐╦╦═─ • • • • •

Our assassination plan went so well that Koro-sensei wound up in his Absolute Defense Form.

Then all this happened.

We can't rely on Koro-sensei for help. We have to steal the remedy from the bad guys... alone.

"Not counting ten patients and two left behind to care for them, all capable students must sneak from here, get the jump on the guys at the top, and steal that remedy!

⌐╦╦═─ • • • • • •

"It's too dangerous." Karasuma objected, glaring at the octopus. "The ease with which he threatened us shows we're up against a real pro." He can't let students face the danger when they are still training.

"Yes. Perhaps it would be wisest simply to just hand me over." Koro-sensei said, surprising Karasuma. "What do you think? It's up to all of you."

"But... This is..."

"It's too hard."

"They'll plummet to their death before they get anywhere near the hotel!" Bitch-sensei pointed out.

'I knew it. It's no use.' Karasuma thought closing his eyes. 'We have to send him with those two.' He then turned to Nagisa and Kayano. "Nagisa-kun. Kayano-san. I'm sorry, but—"

"Eh? Don't you have any faith in your students? Students who you teach?" Hanako cut off the man as the girl had already climbed the huge wall with her classmates following. It was shocking to him to find them just climbing this cliff with ease and without hesitation.

"Well, if you're worried about the rock climbing, that much is a piece of cake." Isogai said.

"It's nothing compared to our usual training." Okano added, like this task was nothing.

"Right?" Hayami agreed, climbing the rocky wall with Chiba beside her, living a speechless Karasuma and Bitch-sensei, while Koro-sensei laughed.

"But we haven't practiced fighting an unknown foe in an unknown hotel, so, Karasuma-sensei..." Isogai spoke, stopping for a moment to look at their P.E. instructor. "It won't be easy, but could you lead our mission?"

"We'll make that jerk pay for messin' with us!" Terasaka yelled from above, determined to defeat this person who threatened them.

Karasuma still held that shock look on his face, he was still processing how this young children didn't hesitate to proceed with the mission. "As you can see, they're no ordinary students. You have sixteen-members special forces unit at your command." Told by Koro-sensei to him.

"Sixteen?" Parroted by Bitch-sensei.

"Don't forget about me!" Ritsu spoke from Nagisa's phone.

"Now, there's not much time." Koro-sensei grinned at the man before him.

Karasuma stood there for a moment, pondering over to continue with the mission and save the students that are ill or stop and leave to find other way that may lead them to die. There are pros and cons to this task. If they proceed there is a chance one student or more might get hurt but if they don't the illed ones will suffer. Which option will he choose?