エピソード23.5

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 • • • • • • • • • •

[After the fireworks show of the summer festival]

Koro-sensei was grinning happily counting all the money he had earned from selling all those foods from the stalls he took advantage to earn cash.

"My, I earned quite a bit." An enthusiastic Koro-sensei said. "Even if I deduct for essentials, I should have no problem buying snacks for September." He rejoiced tilting his big head up after putting the money away. "Were you able to enjoy yourself as well?" The teacher ask a young teen from his class. "We will begin studies again tomorrow." He reminded. "For today, you should spread your wings and..."

He stops speaking when the young teen opened his mouth informing him of his so called situation.

The yellow octopus stared at his student in bewilderment and shock."Eh? You're leaving Class E?"

The opening ceremony of the second semester

With a change of place from the summer vacation, we head to a new stage, both studies and assassination.

All of the students were gathered at the gymnasium for another opening ceremony for the second term.

While E Class stood on their spot just enjoying themselves, remembering their summer vacation or sharing what they had done for the rest of their summer days.

"It's been awhile, Class E." The familiar voice of Seo Tomoya spoke to them, he was of course with his group the famous Big Five, although Asano wasn't present with them. Maybe Karma shipped him to space— I mean— "Well I'm sure the second semester will be tough for you, too."

"Try not be discouraged." Koyama grinned with that horrible laugh of his.

The E Class was lost, not knowing what they meant.

"Big Five huh...?" A confused Nakamura said.

"Our vacation just ended, but I have a bad feeling." Maehara voiced in concern. Guts churning from the feels of something unfortunate.

"And what's with this stupid grinning faces?" The blondle added.

"They looked so frustrated during the closing ceremony from the first semester, too." Mimura recalled, confuse of the big five's behavior.

"Let's shove some Wasabi up their asses." Karma spoke out of nowhere holding the two tubes of the spicy paste.

Hanako chimed in. "And force them to eat chilli peppers and powder. That'll sure hurt their throats not only from the amount of screamings but the burning sensation as well." She holds a pouch of what they are thinking the said spicies, lips pulling in a big grin. The headband she now wears wasn't really helping, it adds to the mischievous aura she is letting out.