エピソード11.5

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 • • • • • • • • • •

Days had passed since Shiro and Itona showed up, days after the fight between Koro-sensei and the young boy. As well as learning of Itona having tentacles like Koro-sensei. 

Those days the rain hadn't stop yet and the rain fall would either be light or heavy. The clouds crying out all of its tears that it had held back  and was at its limit and couldn't stay strong any longer and just let the dam break its walls.

Like how humans are, they as well have limitations to things. They're like a glass of water, you pour too much and it will overflow, spilling the water as there is no more room to put. That's why we burn the stress, frustration, and the sadness, having too much will make it hard to hold back. Putting a facade to hide their emotions from the world to make it seem like nothing was out of the ordinary but the mask will soon break and it will show your true self. Everyone has their limitations to things, it is up to them on how much they can take before they break.

The group of teens had just finished their classes for today and had just reached the bottom of the mountain and were on their way to the station, holding there own umbrella for not to get soak by the rain

Kayano was pulling herself back away from sugino, who was persistent to have the strawberry toppings of the dessert of the greenette. Yelling at him that the delicious berries were always be eaten last. As she said.

Nagisa was juts behind the two, smiling faintly at the two's antics. While beside him was Hanako, who was busy minding her own business.

Okano was walking with them as well, she was just staying quiet watching the group from her place. She let her eyes wonder around trying to find something that might temporarily entertain her, and that's when she saw a familiar figure that was at the opposite side of the road. "Hey," She called for the group's attention then pointed across from them. "Look at that."

From across the road, opposite to them was Maehara and he was with a girl sharing an umbrela together, by the looks of it she was obviously from the main campus. They playboy was either walking her home 'cause she didn't have an umbrella with her or it's a date. Whichever you think comes first.

"Ah. Isn't that Maehara-kun?" Nagisa asked when he spotted his classmate.

"I'm pretty sure the one with him is..." Okano started squinting her eyes as she tried to distinguish who was the girl Maehara's with. "Tsuchiya Kaho from Class C."

"Oho~ He's just as popular as always." Sugino commented.

From beside Nagisa he can hear someone muttering behind a tree. "I see. I see. Maehara-kun sharing an umbrella in front of the station." Nagisa turned where the source of the voice was and saw it was Koro-sensei. He behind the tree, wearing a rain coat, was spying on the boy, and was noting this in his notebook.