エピソード10

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 • • • • • • • • • •

E Class knew that Bitch-sensei teaching them English was different but it was still quite unbelievable on how she's teaching them.

"Oh... Sexy guy! It's a miracle!" The blonde woman stated after she had wrote the phrases on the board. "What? Really?"

"Everyday chit-chat is actually quite simple. I'm sure you all know that one person whose conversation mostly consist of 'maji great' and 'maji bad'. 'Maji' here can be expressed with the old standby 'really'." Bitch-sensei then pointed at Kimura. "Kimura, you try."

The boy was unsure if he can say it correctly. "R-really."

The young woman clicked her tongue, bring her pointer fingers to form an 'X' mark. "Nope: awful. Your L's and R's are a mess." She chide the young boy. "The pronunciation of L and R doesn't jibe well with Japanese people. I understand what you mean bit it still feels wrong."

Kimura nodded. "Oh, hai."

Bitch-sensei continued. "Don't run from your incompatibilities- master them! I'll be checking your pronunciation regularly from now on," She brought a finger close to her sleeps as she spoke. "And if you agree up your L's and R's... I'll punish you with a French kiss in public." The woman threatened her students."

"Man! Teaching is such a pain

"Man! Teaching is such a pain." Bitch-sensei groused, sitting down on the chair and lean back in exhaustion.

"But the students seem to be taking to you." Karasuma pointed out.

"Am I supposed to be proud of that? I'm an assassin!" The women exclaimed waving hand in the air, continuing her complaining. "I'm stuck here while I try to kill that octopus! And spealing that octopus..."

"He's gazing at my boobs while elegantly sipping tea!" The blonde teacher yelled pointing at Koro-sensei, who was wearing a different clothes than his usual attire, a cup of tea in hand, amd staring at her chest wearing a blush.

The octopus teacher didn't even listen to his colleague's words just now and just praised her. "Real-life drawn from experience- how marvelous!"

"Oh, shut up!" The lady then brought out her anti-sensei knife and tried to stab the target several times and he dodge effortlessly.

Karasuma stood from his seat and told off the two teachers. "Calm down. That's the kind of target he is."

Given up from the attempt, Bitch-sensei threw the knife over her shoulder. "Shit! I won't stand for this!" She curse and left the room.

"She's certainly riled up." Koro-sensei commented.

"All thanks to a certain someone." The man remarked.