エピソード11

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 • • • • • • • • • •

The sounds of keys from the laptop of Karasuma filled the small, quiet room. He sat there doing his own business and of course work, reading an email that he had receive.

Your second transfer student will arrive on 6/15.

He is our long-awaited trump card.

There will be no need for an advance briefing; simply comply with his attendant's wishes.

Karasuma just stared at the message with an unexpressive face. But for sake's, he will comply. Maybe this student will be able to kill Koro-sensei.

Understood.

Thick dark grey clouds were dragged down heavy rain

Thick dark grey clouds were dragged down heavy rain. The rain was pouring down over the city, and it seems the heavens has no intention of stopping the falling heavy rain. It was unlike any other day. As for the young Miyazaki child feels as there is more to this day, she just can't grabbed to know why today she felt uneasy and was putting her guard up.

"All right, class, time for homeroom." Koro-sensei forcefully said but his voice was strange and deeper for some reason. "Please take your seats."

Everyone sweatdropped when they took in Koro-sensei's appearance. His head had grown bigger than the usual, this head looks like balloon filled with helium.

'He seems... larger than life today.'

"Koro-sensei, can you explain why your head is approximately thirty-three percent bigger?" Ritsu queried after analyzing their over grown lemon head of a teacher.

"Ah. It's soaked up lots of moisture thanks to the high humidity," Koro-sensei explain to his confuse students, squeezing all of the water out his face.

Koro-sensei's weak point #14:

Prone to dampness

"What are you, uncooked rice?!" Okajima exclaimed.

"Now, then." His voice when back to normal as well as his lemon head face. "I believe Karasuma-sensei told you another transfer students is coming."

"Yeah. Probably another assassin." Maehara sighed, as he wasn't in to the news. expecting it as another assassin like Ritsu.

"I got into a spot of bother taking Ritsu-san too lightly last time." He then pointed a tentacle to the 2D female. "I won't make that mistake again." Koro-sensei declared, while Ritsu just giggled. "in any case, it'll be nice for you to have a new classmate."

Hara then turned to Ritsu to ask her a question. "Hey, Ritsu, Have you heard anything? You know, as a fellow transfer assassin."