エピソード17

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 • • • • • • • • • •

⌐╦╦═─ • • • • •

"Suprise!"

"Teach us, Kunudon!"

And here we are once again. Being greeted by none other than the annoying acorn.

"Hi, everybody! It's me, Kunudon!" And we question why this worthless thing is still alive, they should just burn this thing— I mean, the fucking — forgive me, thing acorn greeted the audience again meanwhile he held the school's pamphlet.

"Kunudon-sama!"

It showed the small booklet. "The students with the best grades at Kunugigaoka Academy are entitled to a fantastic privilege:"

"Vested interest!"

It then flipped the book open. Showing its contents. "Three days and two nights at a luxury summer school in always-summery Okinawa!"

"Official passports!"

Then turned to another page. "The school pays for the hotel and everything that goes with it. Students can study to their hearts' content!"

"Sheer debauchery! Yay!"

The acorn stayed silent for a moment, staring at the pamphlet, that's when it read something that made it grew annoyed. "What? What do you mean, the E Class is going?!"

"Hehehe, Nagisa, is this what victory feels?" Hanako evily snickered as she questioned her best friend.

"Yes Hanako. That's what if feels like." The boy half appluaded her but sweatdrops at the same time.

⌐╦╦═─ • • • • •

With summer being here already, the bright sun shines above them lighting up the whole sky

With summer being here already, the bright sun shines above them lighting up the whole sky. It had been days since the beginning of summer vacation and the victory of E Class of the bet that was between them and A Class. And with the win that they earned E Class had took home a trip to Okinawa, which means that a good chance to continue with their mission, assassinating Koro-sensei.

But right now, let's take a look where our fellow students are. Just inside the forest mountain from where there classroom laid, stood some of tge young teens eyeing the insects and bugs that they came across.

"Whoa, just looks at 'em all!" Sugino said in awe, staring at the tiny creatures attached to the tree bark.

Summer vacation had begun...