エピソード4

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 • • • • • • • • • •

"Long time no see, Big Teach." The cashier greeted Koro-sensei, who was in his 'human' disguise.

"Yes. Payday's come at last." Koro-sensei cooed, paying the snacks he had bought, before leaving the convenience store.

"Japan's cheap snacks are of superb quality." He muttered to himself. "More than worth the effort of disguising myself, I'd say." As he held the bags of goods.

"Stop that!" A woman yelled in distress.

"Nyu?"

A blonde woman was being harassed by three dugs. One of them had their hand on her shoulder. The blonde lady tried to prey him off, but the men were persistent and were hugging her personal space.

"Aw, just come with us, will ya?" The one that was holding her said.

"But I have a to get to my new teaching job!" She said

"So you're a teacher!"

Hey, we could use a little tutoring ourselves!"

"How about a crash course in picking up a women from the car?" Koro-sensei said, appearing from behind them, with a dark aura. Taking the three by back of the collar he threw then inside the car.

"Lesson 1: it is vital to decorate your car beautifully." He then held a roll of pink ribbons, using Mach 20, he wrapped the whole car with the dugs inside.

"The car's covered in ribbons!" The men shriek in shock.

"There is no Lesson 2."

"Are you all right?" He questioned the female.

"Thank you very much!" The blonde then hugged Koro-sensei. "I thought chivalry is dead. I'll never forget your kindness!" She spoke with a sweet innocent voice. "By the way, do you know how to get to Kunugigaoka Junior High?"

 "By the way, do you know how to get to Kunugigaoka Junior High?"

"Now, allow me to introduce your new English teacher." Karasuma said, arms cross. Their new English teacher was the same woman whom Koro-sensei rescued

"My name is Irina Jelavich." She merrily said, pressing herself to Koro-sensei, pink hearts floating around her head. "It's wonderful to meet you all!"

"What a knock-out!"

"What knockers!"

"Wait...why's she all over him?" Everyone was seatdropping.