エピソード6

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 • • • • • • • • • •

And so, the school bell rings. As another day begins for another day of class, and another day to try and assassinate their teacher. But that is to be postponed for now. Even if they have a mission to do they are still students and need education. And mostly midterms are nearing and they need to study well. And here they are now, staring at their humanoid like yellow octopus teacher.

"Now, then, class..." He began as multiple Koro-senseis appeared right in front of them with each different headband. “Shall we begin?”

"Begin what?" The class asked with a puzzled expression.

"—Midterms time has rolled around." He announced.

"Yes, that's right." A copy of Koro-senei said.

"And that's why this period..."

"Will spent high-speed enhance test studying!"

Everyone let out a suprise gasp when a Koro-sensei appeared in front of each of them, each held different books in their tentacles to teach them.

"My doubles can work with you one-on-one to drill you on each of your worst subjects." The Koro-senseis said.

"Ridiculous." Terasaka murmured. "He even switch headbands for each subjects." Suddenly a Koro-sensei appeared right in front of him making the male gawked at him when he saw the headband he was wearing. "Hey! Why do I get a Naruto headband?!"

'I think Koro-sensei is getting faster and faster.'

'Six Japanese, eight math, three social studies, four science, four English, and one Naruto.'

'Splitting up for each student like that?'

'It wasn't long ago that he could only handle four or five doubles.'

All of a sudden the right side of Koro-sensei's face was squished in, forming somehow like a 'C' or for Hanako, a macaroni. The cause of this was the boy beside her. Karma. Who held the anti-sensei knife, while looking away with his tongue sticking out.

"No sneak assassinations now, Karma-kun! Dodging will disrupt my persistence of vision!"

"These doubles are so fine and delicate." Nagisa mumbled, after examining the Koro-sensei in his sight, before he asked. "But do you have any strength left after making them?"

"Not to worry." Koro-sensei assured. "I have a double resting outside." He said, as Nagisa turned his head to see a double of their teacher lounging at the other side.

"How is that helping?!"

'This power-up acceleration...'

'He must be gearing up to destroy the earth a year from now.'

'No matter how you slice it, he's one tricky target for us killers.'

"So, do understand so far, Nagisa-kun?"

"Hai." He looked up with a smile.

'If you're facing exams...'

'He's a good teacher to have.'