エピソード9

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一• • • • • • • • • •

A few days had already passed since the Kyoto trip, now it was back to the same old school life added with the assassination. That morning the students were all walking to the old campus at the mountain, not having any knowledge of the suprise that was about to happen.

"That was one fun school trip." Nagisa commented as he and Sugino walked to their classroom.

"But now it's all back to normal." Sugino sighed.

"You call this normal?" Nagisa questioned with a sweatdrop.

"Yo!" Isogai called for the three of them from behind, getting Sugino and Nagisa's attention. "Weird, Miyazaki's not with you?" The boy asked, confuse of why Hanako isn't present.

"That's what I said earlier." Sugino commented.

"Ohayo, Isogai-kun." Nagisa greeted the dark brunette and answered his question. "Yeah, Hanako isn't going to school. Called in sick, she has a high fever."

"Oh, was it beacuse of what happened during our school trip?" Isogai questioned again.

"I wouldn't blame her, she must have been really scared and stress after that." Sugino added, sympathting his classmate.

"Eh, partially, yeah. Though Hanako tends to get really sick from time to time." Nagisa briefly explained to the two boys.

"Well, I do hope she get well soon."

"She will don't worry." The bluenette assured.

"Anyways... Did you guys see that group email from Karasuma-sensei." Isogai quickly changed the topic.

"Yup."

"It was about a transfer student, right?" Sugino asked for clarification as Isogai took out his phone.

Sugino hummed, reading the email from Isogai's phone. "Hmm. Sounds like another pro killer to me."

"So now they're bringing in student assassin." Nagisa slightly frowned.

"If they're transfer student..." The boy trails off for a moment. "Maybe they'll be our age, not like Bitch-sensei."

Out of nowhere Okajima sprung in front of them with a raised finger as he spoke; "On that note... "

The sudden appearance of the boy made Sugino slightly jump back. "Where'd you come from?!"

"I was curious too," Okajima pretend he didn't hear Sugino's question, continuing to speak. "so I asked Karasuma-sensei if he had a photo." He said, as he pulled out his own cellphone from his pocket to show the three boys the photo of the new student. "Here's what he sent back!"

The photo was a girl with lilac hair with red eyes and was somehow Okajima's wallpaper.

"Oh! A girl!" Sugino exclaimed.

"You made it your wallpaper, huh?" Nagisa questioned.

"She's pretty cute!" Isogai commented.