4: Keep it up

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

He felt his heart shattered more when Seoyun again giggled as Jungkook slightly caressed her hair, a very flirtatious smirk on his lips, clearly notifying something.

Taehyung wanted to rush there and yank away the senior and throw him on the concrete floor but he couldn't just do so. Clenching his fists with his rising anger, he harshly turned back on his heels and ran away from the area, a small effort to make himself hurt less. 

"You have no right to be like this," Taehyung muttered lowly as he continued abusing his legs, and harsh stomping on the pathway could be heard by the people walking around him who gave him a weird look. 

"She's my friend." He again muttered.

"But she is not committed to you or anything like that, Taehyung! Don't be ridiculous. You've no right on her.... no right at all." He clenched the fabric over his chest as his eyes started stinging a bit, an old nature of crying whenever he is too much angry and it never went away.

The way to his rented house went short due to his rushy speed and big steps. Once the door was opened by his annoyed aunt, he quickly rushed upstairs and threw himself over the mattress.

"Don't be a fool Taehyung.. please don't." He scolded himself but the scene of his crush enjoying the touch of another person made him feel pathetic.

"She can't like someone like you. Why she would? What are you?" He threw the weak punch over the mattress and dug his face more into his pillow.

Muttering many things like that, he fell asleep with the smiling face of Seoyun in his mind, but not for the CFO, for him.

He woke up to the loud voice of his aunt, maybe screaming at some child in the neighborhood. Taking some deep breaths, he got up from the mattress and cursed some cute profanities as he realized that he was still wearing one of his very few decent clothes.

Groaning here and there, he quickly freshened up and changed into his normal clothes. It was 8 p.m., so he decided to visit the grocery store. Checking his little savings in his old wallet, he found a few bills.

The young male walked downstairs to see his aunt kind of pushing a man, while the latter was trying to make excuses. Taking a careful glance, Taehyung quickly recognized the person as the same one he saw in the morning. He was about to interrupt when she suddenly started smiling shyly and hugged back the man.

Taehyung frowned at that and shook his head before leaving the two alone in the house without saying a word. The cold wind of the night hit his face and as a result, he felt himself falling deeper in his thin shirt and old hoodie, hand shoved inside the pockets. He felt the wind refreshing at the moment despite the harshness. Cheap groceries were his target of the night and also within the little amount of money he had in his pocket.

The counter boy gave him a look when he placed the things on the counter to scan. A few cheap packets of bread, one milk pack, and 6 eggs with a small packet of rice floor.

The counter boy gave him the shopping bag when Taehyung handed him the crumpled notes. When he turned back to leave, he heard a little groan from the boy which he ignored as he had to eat bread instead of ramen. He had to do so because when he calculated, he could manage only 2 packets of ramen in place of 5 packets of bread. It didn't take long for him to decide.