23: Robber

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was blank- his face, his eyes, his heart... his emotions. Everything was blank at the moment. The person, whom he was trusting to his full now just said that he is a robber?

The whole situation was hurting but the words had a new scope on his already broken soul.

"Throw him out of this building before I kill him!" Ceo growled bringing Taehyung out of his daze. His quivering eyes settled on the old man who was looking at him with a scowl.

"Clear all of his accounts, make sure he is left with nothing! And you!-" He jabbed his finger over Taehyung's shoulder harshly. "Feel lucky that I'm not handing you over to the cops now. Get lost, get lost before I change my mind. You're not allowed to step into the premises of my company. GET OUT!" Taehyung again flinched with his numb body.

This much insult? This much hate? This many disgust-filled gazes? But why? He didn't even do anything.. then why no one was giving him any chance?

His desperate pleas were ignored and now he felt like doing nothing. Two guards started dragging him out of the department and to the elevator. His eyes fell on the CFO who was staring back at him with blank eyes. He was thrown out of the building as per the order of the hot-headed old man and no one did any thing. 

The manager came out shortly, just to throw his phone and his bag in his face.

"Get lost. God! I hate people like you." He spat before turning back to the building.

Taehyung's shaky hands grabbed his bag and his phone, which was totally broken now. He tried to sit up but his legs felt jelly.

After trying many times, he finally got up to only see the people looking at him weirdly. His tear-stained face, messy hair, and dusty clothes were getting too much attention from the people.

Clutching his bag to his chest, with a little hope to get a bit of comfort, he shoved his broken phone inside his pants pockets and started walking aimlessly on the sidewalk.

Everything was so good, then what went wrong? His mind was roaming everywhere, his every day he spent recently. He didn't do anything wrong, then what happened?

Strong shivers hit his body as the harsh wind started abusing his already numb skin. He walked and just walked, avoiding all the stares till he reached his so-called home. The door was opened by his uncle who had his face flushed red, definitely drunk.

"You back early today," Chayun muttered and slightly backed away so that the brunet could enter the house.

As Taehyung was about to climb up the stairs, a hand stopped him, and Chayun quickly locked the door before doing so.

Taehyung yanked away his hand but Chayun had something else planned. He pulled the boy harshly and Taehyung stumbled down and almost fell into another's arms.

Taking the chance again, Chayun dragged him inside the room while Taehyung was still shocked at what was happening.

But, he came out of his shock when the older pushed him into the wall, alarming him. 

"UNCLE!"

"Shhh. Don't worry, we are alone. Your auntie is out at a party with her friends. So~ it's just me and you." He slurred lightly and tried to nuzzle his head in Taehyung's neck but the younger male pushed him back with wide eyes.