2: Teenager crush

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

He felt very down after a very bad encounter with a new person in the building. After standing there like a dumb boy, he finally came back to his cabin and sat on his chair that was near Mr. Lee's.

The other glanced over him, seeing him sulking and pouting with his unfocused eyes, but decided to keep his nose to his computer.

"I am so sorry." A loud shrill whining caught everyone's attention as Seoyun came to Taehyung apologizing.

Taehyung just frowned and pouted more to which the girl licked her lips.

"I got a call from my friend. Sorry, I had to leave you alone." She apologized while showing her batting lashes.

Taehyung exhaled loudly on the view but nodded his head.

"Fine. You should go back to your cabin, break is already ended." He said and turned back to his computer as well. The girl pouted at that and turned Taehyung's chair to her side.

"Hey! You can't just ignore me like that and where is my coffee hm??" She asked, eyes roaming the table but finding nothing like the cup.

"Actually..." Taehyung stopped for a while.

Should I tell her what happened? What if she thinks of me as a weak boy or a clumsy one?

After a short battle with his thoughts, he smiled a bit.

"Nothing much. The coffee fell from my hands as I bumped into someone and then the break time was already over... so no coffee." Saying that he again turned back, cheeks heating a bit on spilling the truth. He could feel the stare of the girl at the back of his head but cleared his throat and started typing the keys.

"Fine. I owe you one. After this shift, we are going to the coffee shop." She announced in a low voice, near Taehyung's ear and the poor boy felt his heart might jump out of his rib cage. The ear was already red and Seoyun smiled at that before leaving.

Minho scoffed when he saw that and Taehyung did hear that clearly but ignored it playfully.

The time passed rather quickly for Taehyung who felt so proud of himself as he reported his work to Mr. Park and the older praised him for good work on his first day.

Packing his things including his old phone and the documents that he brought for confirmation, he bid goodbye to everyone and walked to the main exit of the building as Seoyun told him to wait for him there.

He glanced over the large mirror hanging over the wall near the exit door and quickly put his file of documents on the nearest chair before moving his fingers through his slightly disheveled hair.

"Should I wash my face?" He mumbled before deciding that quickly and sprung to the washroom after asking someone.

He quickly washed his face and dried it with the tissues. Feeling a bit refreshed, he turned back to go to the exit.

He stood near the door and felt suddenly angry when he saw Seoyun standing there with the arrogant person he had seen before. The thing that made him kind of angry was that his file of documents was in the hands of the devil.