Epilogue

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"M- Mrs. Jeon," Taehyung mumbled to himself but Jungkook heard it clearly.

"Hi, Kim." He finally cleared his throat and said. But, Taehyung was so much focused on one word that he didn't notice when the other softly patted his shoulder.

"Are you ok? You look pale." Jungkook asked in concern but Taehyung just kept standing silently.

"H- hyung, I- I mean, Mr. Jeon," Taehyung stuttered out with great difficulty and tried to smile but his eyes were betraying him. "Nice to s- see you, happy and healthy." He completed his sentence with so many efforts and licked his lips.

Jungkook frowned when he abruptly turned back to leave but bumped into someone.

"Hey!- oh, Tae. I was coming to look for you. Let's go, food is here." Jimin said and was about to drag him when he noticed the familiar face.

"Jeon? Jungkook?!" The other waved his hand and lightly smiled.

"What a surprise! How are you?" Jungkook smiled at the enthusiastic blond.

"Come on, all are here. Let's meet them." Before Jungkook could protest, he was dragged to the table where all the others were beyond shocked to see him after years.

Besides being shocked, they were happy for the silver-haired who was unexpectedly, very silent and bothered.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon.

So, he got married and is already the father of a kid while I was waiting for him like an idiot.

Serves you right, Kim Taehyung!

"Taebear, you ok?" Jin asked when he saw the other clenching the tablecloth very brutally.

"I- I'm not feeling well, hyung. Can I leave first?" The sense of jealousy was burning his inside. What he was expecting when he was going to see that specific male after years, but he never ever thought about this scenario and honestly, it hurt him the most.

"Why? What's wrong?" This time, Jimin asked with concern and got up from his seat to look at him.

Taehyung licked his lips and massaged his own scalp rather harshly before getting up from the chair.

"My head is hurting so badly. I'm leaving, please don't mind."

"But, Jungkook is back after so long. Don't you wanna-"

"His family is waiting for him, let him go already," Taehyung exclaimed with a broken voice and turned to leave his hyungs.

Jungkook sighed and bit his lips harshly when Jimin quickly rushed behind the silver-haired who was running away.

"Family? Your grandfather is here?" Jin asked with a frown but Jungkook shook his head.

"I'll tell you everything but first tell me, is he still single?" Jungkook asked instead and they all told him, how the once brunet rejected everyone who tried to approach him and stayed alone, especially this day.

By the end of their talk, Jungkook was tearing up but he clenched his jaw when his phone rang, showing a specific contact number.

"I'm coming." He replied before hanging up and looking up at the table before bidding goodbye to them all.

______________

Taehyung was silently watching the screen of his laptop but his mind wasn't there. He couldn't keep calm after the encounter with the older.