16: New boss

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"You should be getting going to your new departments now. Their heads will guide you for the work." Mr. Park cheered and went back to his office.

"So, you're going there with me," Minho stated in his cold tone while placing his things in a box. Taehyung sighed but then he noticed what the other said.

"You're going to the financial department as well?" Minho frowned and stopped his hands.

"You didn't hear that?" Taehyung rubbed his already aching head and got up as well to pack his things.

"Taehyung?" Semie called the boy with a sad pout who smiled lightly and waved his hand.

"Don't worry, we will meet every day ok? No worries." She said and leaned forward to his ear.

"If that jerk gives you a hard time, tell me, we can spike his drinks and he will be found dancing in the parking lot." She whispered her evil thoughts in his ear finally making him smile at the silliness.

"Now, go.. see you at lunch break." She leaned back and nodded her head while winking. Minho scoffed at the sight while Taehyung felt a bit better. Indeed, a friend is really important in life.

..............

"Oh, you're here. I was waiting for you two. Come, I'll show you the department." A very cheerful Jimin welcomed the new addition to the department.

Taehyung silently followed him till he was directed to the CFO's office while Minho was guided to the desk to start his work. Another bomb was bombarded over him that Minho would be staying for this week only after the workload would decrease, he would be back to the designing department as he was the trained one.

Standing in front of the door, he patted his chest to make himself ready for some rotten comments and finally knocked on it. Hearing a 'come in', he entered the room, keeping his head low.

Jungkook was typing something on his laptop but when he noticed the brunet entering the room, he stopped and leaned back on his chair with a smirk.

"Look, who we have here." He mocked that Taehyung silently absorbed to pass it.

"Mr. Park had very bad-mannered employees in the department," The CFO continued, tapping his chin and Taehyung finally looked up to see his new boss.

"That's not true!" He retorted to which Jungkook smacked the table with his fist.

"I don't like when my employees raise their voices in front of me, Mr. Kim!" The words came out through gritted teeth, pressing over the word and Taehyung felt like cowering under his burning gaze.

Calm down... he is your new boss. You don't want to los-

"You definitely don't want to lose this job... right?" Taehyung gulped that and shook his head.

"No. I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon." He apologized while biting his lips harshly, his pride was breaking his demeanor. Jungkook closed his eyes and gestured for the other to sit on the chair in front of him.

Taehyung obeyed because his body was also demanding that. Well, once he settled uncomfortably on the chair, Jungkook threw a file in front of him and then focused back on his laptop. He waited for any sort of command for about a minute and when Jungkook felt that he wasn't doing anything, he cleared his throat.