31: Misunderstanding?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jimin was cursing under his breath when he saw the office again empty. Jungkook was gone again without any notice and it happened many times in the past weeks.

After the whole ruckus of the design stealing, the whole company was affected badly but the good thing was, the whole thing was never exposed to the media with the company name, although the video went viral exposing Taehyung's face only.

He was very much sure that Taehyung wasn't the real culprit but unfortunately, the poor boy was kicked out after so much insult.

The loud ringing of his phone broke his stance and he looked down to see the contact of the assistant of the CEO of another company, the one who was trying to make a contract with them but Jungkook's presence was necessary.

"What should I do?" He bit his lips while his eyes roamed around the office.

"Fook it." He accepted the call and heard a very grumpy voice.

"Mr. Park?"

"Yes. And you're assistant of Mr. Ahn, right?" Jimin asked nervously.

"Of course, that's me. But why you're not receiving my calls? It feels like ages since I was trying to reach you."

The male complained and Jimin felt like hitting his head on the nearby wall. He has no idea, how to deal with it. He was purposely delaying it all just to keep it a secret from the arrogant CEO.

"Um, I'm extremely sorry for that. We were busy with something important."

"Whatever. Mr. Ahn is asking for the meeting venue. Would Mr. Jeon wants to come to us or should we visit you?"

"Ah.. about that.. um.." Jimin was hesitant. If he finalizes something on his own and Jungkook again disappears on time, he will surely be dead by the CEO.

"Are you ok, Mr. Park?"

"Y- yeah.. no... I mean, yeah.. just a bit burdened." Jimin blurted out and was on the verge of crying. He had to keep it a secret.. but it seems difficult now.

"If you don't mind, can I personally meet you once before the actual meeting?"

Telling the assistant about his problem seemed way better than exposing that in front of the CEO of both companies. Also, he would never want to see Jungkook lose the job as he was the most compatible for the post, well subtracting the past week's behavior.

"Sure! Where Mr. Um..?"

"Min. Min Yoongi and I'll text you the address. If you're free then today's evening around 7 PM."

Jimin felt much better and lightly smiled.

"Perfect for me. Thank you, Mr. Min."

"No worries. See you later. Goodbye, Mr. Park."

"Goodbye." He ended the call and sighed in relief before flopping on the couch heavily.

"He sounds so grumpy but at the same time so caring." He mumbled to himself and again smiled but his smile turned into a frown and he hurriedly dialed Jungkook's number for the nth time.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU BASTARD... PICK UP THE CALL.!"

__________

Taehyung gritted his teeth and was about to shut the door but Jungkook stopped him, using his one leg and hand.