44: Someone special

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook stepped back and softly brushed the brown fringes away from the forehead of the other who was frozen.

"Take care." He breathed out, went back to his car, and started the engine before leaving the brunet, not forgetting to glance back at the still-frozen boy.

"Where did you get that courage, Jeon?" Groaning to himself, he hit the steering wheel and drove away with a loudly thumping heart that was still not over the feeling of that soft skin over his lips.

Back to Taehyung, the poor and oblivious boy was standing like a statue in the doorway.

When the other's lips touched his skin with close proximity, he didn't feel disgusted like when he felt with Chayun.

When he felt the hot breath of the other over his skin, he felt kinda warm, not suffocated.

When he felt the warmth of those lips, he almost forgot that the other was a boy.

It's like, after that short moment, he gets to know about his own hidden feeling.. the same longing that he witnessed in those dark orbs.

"Taehyung! Come inside boy, it's cold." Jin's voice made him feel about his surroundings, it was indeed so cold that he didn't notice before because of his heated face.

"Co- coming."

Jin frowned when the other entered back with the coat and jacket tightly clutched over his chest, eyes looking unfocused and cheeks red.

"What happened to your face?"

Taehyung blinked a few times and tapped his skin, only to feel the warmth.

"Um- the cold wind."

Jin seemed unsatisfied with the answer but nodded before plopping on the sofa.

That's not what you're thinking. We just became friends after a very sore experience. I'm feeling that way because it's the first time he did so even when no one else did.. yeah nothing else.

"Tae bear?" Jin again called the boy who was still standing near the door, clearly spacing out.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Bear, are you alright? You seem very troubled about something. You know that I'm here for you." Taehyung sighed and lightly smiled, once again feeling grateful for having the older in his life.

He walked to the other and sat beside him.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about something."

"Like what?" Jin inquired, giving his full attention to the boy.

"Like, Jungkook hyung is so nice but he used to be so rude to me in the company. You know, it seems like he is a totally different person, the one I never get to know." His comically wide eyes and his cute gestures with his hands made the older chuckle.

"You're right at this point, bear. You really never get to know him properly." Taehyung pouted and crossed his legs over the sofa, coat, and jacket still clutched to his chest.